• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    i'm glad you guys enjoyed it for the most part

it's a lot of fun organizing this, especially when everyone is so content with the way it turns out

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I actually participated in 4 events this year, which is like, double my activity last year :P

Not that I really have an attachment to the Pokemon regional team I was supposedly a part of, haha

#TeamRockHillSC4Lyfe

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Glad to finally know who's Team Unova 100%. We know who the best team is. Bringing home the gold (in our dreams) :15:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Glad to finally know who's Team Unova 100%. We know who the best team is. Bringing home the gold (in our dreams) :15:

Yes go Unova C: We've got at least one Gold in Egg Swap, so we'll have to see in the other events, and I got Bronze for Bug Catching, so that's two for Unova so far. I tried my hardest for everything so we can only hope the other entrants from Unova did the same!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aw man, only 18 minutes to go. This was an awesome GT and I wish it was extended. ;-;

Everyone can enter the secret base contest til the end of time! I'll extend that if I get more entries lmao.

Years
    Yes go Unova C: We've got at least one Gold in Egg Swap, so we'll have to see in the other events, and I got Bronze for Bug Catching, so that's two for Unova so far. I tried my hardest for everything so we can only hope the other entrants from Unova did the same!

Now we have to hope one or both of us did well in the Prettiest Profile Contest, despite the significant lack of voting that seems to have happened this year.

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
    Don't forget to vote for my *clears throat* I mean your favorite design in the Animal Crossing Design board!

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    The Closing Olympian's Lodge

mfw saying goodbye to GT

Why does that make me so sad ;n;

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Nothing lasts forever, and the same thing can be said for the GT too. Now that reminds me... I haven't seen the medal standings thread updated since it was made. So I just wonder how many medals did each team win during the GT Olympics?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    It was a fun GT! Really creative, although I'm not sure if I participated more in last year's or this year's GT. Last year I co-hosted an event but it seemed to go by a lot longer and I remember meeting more people. I guess this year I would pop in for an event once and then go, or just write something instead of doing a longer event..

Hopefully GAU will help me to meet more members (and hopefully new Underground regulars amirite?). I definitely loved this year's theme of the regions and olympics; I can't wait to see how next year will top this ^^

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    obviously this was the best gt because it had me in it

I'm kinda sad to see everything gone though, even if I didn't participate in most of the events. ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    obviously this was the best gt because it had me in it

I'm kinda sad to see everything gone though, even if I didn't participate in most of the events. ;_;

secret base isn't gone yet! ...its just waiting for someone to finish theirs so if you can get something in quickly you can partcipate in one last thing c:

...yes i am advertising but i'm 100% ok with there being more than four participants sooo.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    secret base isn't gone yet! ...its just waiting for someone to finish theirs so if you can get something in quickly you can partcipate in one last thing c:

...yes i am advertising but i'm 100% ok with there being more than four participants sooo.

You see, I would do that if I had any idea how to do secret bases, and actually had some decorations for it. I've never really bothered to do it on Gen 3 or Gen 6.

Back