• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • *gets up and pushes both of them away from eachother*
    We don't want to start any arguments you guys! Ok?
    Undertaker, please watch what you say ok? We're just having fun hehe! If you think we're crazy don't post in this thread!
    Yuna, try not to get so offended. I know he hasn't said some of the nicest things (sarcasm there) but please, just try to forget it ok? *laughs weakly*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yuna said:
    why did you quote me? and you can edit.see that little edit button down there undertaker,you can click it an edit your post.it's very useful ;)
    Yes Yuna there is a edit button down there and its also used for editing your first post so you dont double post (like you just did).

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Undertaker said:
    ****** ****! yor oll a bunch of freakin' nutters!
    Can someone get rid of this hakuchi for us?
    He act like baka.
    Do not bother post in here, if you have nothing to do with comedians club.
    If you don't understand the thing that I have say, that's mean you are MORON.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • dude...your not funny...leave...if your just gonna insult us for being funny then...be gone! *turns into a magician and makes undertaker disappear*

and Cartoon...HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ALLY AND MY SECRET!?!? *bes real quiet* did i just say that out loud...

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    dude...your not funny...leave...if your just gonna insult us for being funny then...be gone! *turns into a magician and makes undertaker disappear*

and Cartoon...HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ALLY AND MY SECRET!?!? *bes real quiet* did i just say that out loud...
    *get on mobile phone*
    I calling Arcanine right now.
    This idiot will get kick soon.
    Hahaha

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
    Years
  • Phantom Angel said:
    Can someone get rid of this hakuchi for us?
    He act like baka.
    Do not bother post in here, if you have nothing to do with comedians club.
    If you don't understand the thing that I have say, that's mean you are MORON.

First of all sonshine, I understand Japanesse. Second off, *yells in the comeidian club* can anyone else understand this guy? (the rooms dead silent) *cricket* case closed mush!

oh yea, and Saph. ur not funny either mate. This will be my last post in here anyways mush. So u guys can go back to being nutters and won be bothered by me. Catch ya al later mates!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Undertaker said:
    First of all sonshine, I understand Japanesse. Second off, *yells in the comeidian club* can anyone else understand this guy? (the rooms dead silent) *cricket* case closed mush!

oh yea, and Saph. ur not funny either mate. This will be my last post in here anyways mush. So u guys can go back to being nutters and won be bothered by me. Catch ya al later mates!
    You know Undertaker if you dont like the club then you should have not posted in it in the first place. If you think thay are all nuts then fine but you dont need to come in here and start all this. This is there club if you dont like it then live with and dont post in it or dont come in here at all.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Undertaker said:

*vein pops out* UURRRRGGG....YOU WOULDNT KNOW FUNNY IF IT WAS SHOVED UP YOUR A**!!! WE DONT CARE WHAT YOUR THINKING! WHY DO YOU COME HERE!? TO CALL EVERYONE SONSHINE? GO TO GRAMMER SCHOOL "SONSHINE!"

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    You know Undertaker if you dont like the club then you should have not posted in it in the first place. If you think thay are all nuts then fine but you dont need to come in here and start all this. This is there club if you dont like it then live with and dont post in it or dont come in here at all.
    That's cool. XD
    Can I have your sign?
    If not...*pull out pin*
    Hehehehehe...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *throws 10 sticks of TNT on Undertaker* goodbye Sonshine...*blows Undertaker far away from the Comedians club*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *pats SL on the back*
    Woah there! Keep the cursing (even if it is censored, we get the idea) to a minimum! How about....no cursing at all! Don't mind Undertaker! I've had a few bouts with him in the past days, his still rather new as you can see hehe.
    I think you're funny! At least when you're not cursing!
    *pushes vein back down*
    Now, lets get back to the funny shall we?...although I won't be here for a couple of days....keep the funny up!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • oh...okay! *throws 100marios in a giant pot* now...carots...grade some chees...*gives the cheese a test* now we chop up the Andy...*ties Andy to a table* nah hed be better whole *throws Andy in the pot with 100marios* now cook for 10 minutes...*slurps some of the stu* mmmm good, good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back