• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Complaint Desk: Speak Your Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Hm... this may be one of the mildest complaints I have, but lets start it off here:

The Media, seriously. Hm... OMG! LINDSAY LOHAN BUYS MILK AT STOP & SHOP?! OMGG I DO THAT TOO!!!!1 WE HAVE LIEK, SO MUCH IN COMMON! :DDDD

T_T

Seriously, I don't care about celebrity's "Personal" life.
    Jamie lynn spears (sp on lynn? It's not that I care, It's just that I don't care enough) is knocked up.

... wow! that totally effects my life COMPLETELY. Now she's going to be all fat on Zoey101 XC
    No. I don't care about celebrity's personal life. At all. It's thier problem, not ours.

OMG... spongebob is the best TV show EVUR? *gasp* but he's smokeing crack. This changes everything I know and love *sob*

---

And this is alos minor, but If I went to something serious to complain about, There would be so much curseing, that if I took it out, a 10 word sentence would be: "Those why don't you shoe"

Okay, so,
    You notice how everytime a region comes out, the whole pokemon francise tilts to that region? and the only exception is Pikachu?

Example:
    Jack: Got into pokemon at Kanto
    Jenny: Got into pokemon at Sinnon

10 years ago..

Jack: Mom! Can I get pokemon Red?
    Jack's mom: Sure, Honey.
    Jack: yay!

*10 years pass by*

Jenny: Yeah! I caught Arceus!
    Jack: Heh. I bet you you can't beat my Mewtwo!
    Jenny: Mew-who?

---

It kinda makes me pissed off. I mean, they started tilting at hoenn, and now sinnon came, Hoenn seems like... it never existed.

Here's an idea nintendo, free of charge: MAKE A JHOTO REMAKE ALREADY.
    Then all this madness will be solved ^^

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • I can't stand when people don't answer their cell phone! The whole purpose is to have it with you so you can be reached whenever. People are starting to treat them like land lines. And then of course they call you asking why you haven't called. Or they leave a frigging voicemail! To check your mail you have to go through so much crap! 'Press send to dial voicemail.' Then it RINGS. three times. Why does it have to reach it if it's ALREADY IN THE PHONE?! Then you have to listen through 'Please enter your password. Then press pound,' before you type, or it tells you your passord is wrong! 'You have 2 new voice messages. First message.' Very slow voice.

Also, people who overdress. Me and a friend are just going to the pool and she wears abercrombie over her swimsuit, enormous sunglasses, and she has her HAIR CURLED. Not to mention the giant beachbag. Wtf? And of course I'm standing there in my Soffe's with an old shower towel, with my money in my bra so I don't have to carry it while riding my bike.

And lazy people! Omg, so what if there's hills? The only way to get someplace fun is to ride your bike over them! I don't want to sit around watching you edit your myspace. Let's go laser tagging!

And internet ads. I'm watching an episode of pokemon on AOL and there's a freaking adult friend finder ad flashing. How many adult men do you find watching pokemon?! The show's for like 8 year olds, put some clothes on.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • A will use you as an example for the need to reform tort laws.
    Gah! That's funny. But seriously, I hate people who do that. I would never do that. Ever.

Cocky little kids thinking they can talk rudely to kids probably ten years older. I have a friend, who has a little brother, his little brother's friends all think they can do anything better. So one day we were playing soccer and they started pushing and punching, so I did the same and they never did it again. :D
    Just ignore them, I find it funny when they try to get your attention. When they get physical, don't be afraid to do the same back.

People who complain and voice their opinions on the internet, nobody cares.

OH SHI-
    LOL. You got owned. I know you're kidding, so I'm not talking about you, but I hate when people with complete different views get into flame wars on the internet. I also hate that thing about us "cool" teenagers quitting breathing if Abercrombie tells us to do so. What is wrong with keeping up with the times? Really?

OLD PEOPLE seriously, they expect us to be so nice to them, and respect them... I wouldn't have any problems with this, except they assume that everybody under the age of 20 is horrible and treat us like crap!
    The trick is explaining to them how the way we live compairs and contrasts to the way they lived. Come to an agreement with them, and older people will respect you.

Also, I think the MODS on this community are awesome. They have completely legitimate reasons to lock the threads.

My new complaint? I hate how some nerds use those Japanese Anime themes on AMV's and other stuff. You know, on YouTube? It's unapealing, and is just so nerdy. I hate it. You know, the Naruto theme, and others. I have nothing against people who like it, I just hate how much it's overused.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    In all honesty what annoys me most is the moderators, yes I am probably a much better pokemon trainer then any of them, but really the obvious is hardly worth debating.I am just overall a extremely blessed person intellectually,physically and otherwise.What annoys me is the mods aren't willing to tackle me on the grounds of reason and logic, in fact the only way they reason is by locking my threads and deleting my posts.

It annoys me to type so much, only to see a mod who obviously has a inferiority complex lock my thread.I am a kind person and I toss out 'props' when I need to but i seem to rarely receive them back from the community.If any mods who have been locking my threads see this, I only hope that when you are able to reason that we can discuss it.

I don't flame other members of the community, the locks are uneeded
    You don't seem to be extremely blessed with intelligence or power, so stop being full of yourself. If you were blessed physically, you wouldn't be on the computer for a long time now,would you?
    and you are obviously not intellectual, or else you would know that mods don't close threads for no reason.
    they close it because it doesn't fit in the certain thread, or it doesn't have the requirements.
    After all, mods are only chosen from the most mature people, not ones who randomly spam and flame.
    I'd talk more, but it seems lightning and wakachamo wiped the floor with you.
    but just to be sure, read the thread rules again and see if your thread doesn't break it whatsoever.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
  • CURE FOR CANCER DONATIONS...! >:O
    GRROARR!!
    Those make me so mad. >:/
    After like what...30-40 years of these stupid donations, after they've raised most likely over 1 billion dollars world wide. They still haven't find out a whole heck of a lot. :/
    Like...wtf. They keep saying how they need to buy "More equipment for finding the cure for cancer" But seriously. Their is only so much equipment, and crap that you need to research it. ]:<
    Of course...I understand that finding a cure for Cancer is no cake walk, but why must they keep begging for more money?!
    It just...Really irritates me... =.="
    Once they actually start finding something useful about Cancer...Maybe I'll donate. But in the mean time. I'll just complain about them. xD LOL

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    pennies, whenever I go to the USA I come back flooded with them, I've never been able to pay a single thing with them, or at least do so without getting a funny look from someone XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    XD Family Guy is <3!

I came up with a new one while chatting on MSN. I can't stand freaking Myspace/Facebook addicts (you know what I really wanted to say there)! You know, the people who add everyone they see on the street. There's no way you can honestly know 500+ people enough to call them friends. >>

I totally agree with you there, that annoys me too! I know this one person who have over 1500 "friends" on Facebook. I doubt that he knows 1500+ people well enough to call them friends.

I dunno, it could just be me - I can't stand having friends on Facebook/MSN/the like who I don't talk to. :/

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • asdgklshdglkh

All these meat-eaters (no offense to all you guys who are) thinking they know eeeverything about animal cruelty and meat when they believe what anyone says :/

k. This REALLY bugs me. There's this janitor at my school... and I had office assistant 3rd hour, and once he comes in and we get on thee topic of vegetarianism.

He's all

him "what ur vegetariunz that's bad for ur health"

me "actually it's been proven that vegans especially are free of 99% of diseases that meat eaters can get."

him "us mexicans eat everything we pass by :D" <- he said that

him "do you even eat eggs?"
    me: "Eggs and meat really disgust me now. I never have any cravings at all."

him "ur body iz messed up go to a mental hospital"

that's exactly what he said. And then another time...
    Well our school is going green. We recycle all our papers and all...

He picked up a huuge stack of like 50 papers in the hall and threw them in the trash. Joci said "Hey, why not recycle those?" "ahh I'm too lazy ;D"

Joci and I picked 'em up and put them in the recycle bin.

He was serious though.

That annoyed me to no end. The people who aren't planning for a better tomorrow... :/

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • pennies, whenever I go to the USA I come back flooded with them, I've never been able to pay a single thing with them, or at least do so without getting a funny look from someone XD
    Dude, I know. You can't even get stuff with a dollar. Hell, you can't even get stuff with five dollars. However, save em up, and melt them into bronze statues. Maybe they'll be worth more than you can make em for:P.

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Either you're an obvious troll, or you're just an extremely crappy poster.

Either way, what pisses me off the most is seeing all of these members who think they're better than everybody else and think they're SO funny, and start making these "smart" comments about how they're so handsome in real life when they're in fact just a bunch of socially deprived losers who spend most of their time either in their mom's basement or live down in the street stalking any girl that gets out of the appartment block as if it were the first time that they saw somebody with long hair besides their mom.

<Image removed>

Now lets try and stay on topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    oh, I got another one, also concerning money, the fact that the price of the product doesn't include the tax, so you can't calculate it right, pretty often I've thought I could afford something with what I got when the reality is LOL, TAXES.

Also, AMVs with linkin park music, don't get me wrong, I like linkin park and I understand that people want to make tributes, but please, if you really want to tribute soemthing be a little original, doesn't hurt o.o

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • @ Charizard: That was extremely rude and uncalled for. If you don't have any helpful or concerned commentary, there's no need to reply at all.

@ Feiku: I appreciate the help, but since you don't mod this forum, and I (a mod who does) was online there was no need to go on and handle it. Thanks for the thought though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 'Kay something that bothers me? People who can't take a hint. :( If you try to be subtle about something--anything--they don't pick up on it. It really bothers me because I don't like being blunt. <_<
    CURE FOR CANCER DONATIONS...! >:O
    GRROARR!!
    Those make me so mad. >:/
    After like what...30-40 years of these stupid donations, after they've raised most likely over 1 billion dollars world wide. They still haven't find out a whole heck of a lot. :/
    Like...wtf. They keep saying how they need to buy "More equipment for finding the cure for cancer" But seriously. Their is only so much equipment, and crap that you need to research it. ]:<
    Of course...I understand that finding a cure for Cancer is no cake walk, but why must they keep begging for more money?!
    It just...Really irritates me... =.="
    Once they actually start finding something useful about Cancer...Maybe I'll donate. But in the mean time. I'll just complain about them. xD LOL
    ...a lot of cancer money goes toward researching things like experimental treatments and new ways of dealing with the disease. The fact that they haven't found something after so many years of fund raising just shows what kind of illness we're dealing with, and with cancer getting more and more common... well... (As an aside, have you ever had anyone with cancer in your life? :x)

:/ Are they in your face about it all the time or something? I know I hate when fund raisers are really annoying about it but here, I don't notice any negatives to the cancer or other illness organizations. The events they hold are actually well-attended and since everyone knows about them, they usually don't have to do too much aside from the big events to raise funds.

Yea, I agree with Lightning.

It is one thing to be annoyed with stupid campaign slogans, or commercials. But to be angry with an effort to bring an end to one of the most threatening diseases in man kind, that's a little strange, no? I mean, the reason why these agencies keep begging for money is one: they are non profit orgonizations. Everything they earn is through donations, whether it is a check, or the profits from a bake sale at a school.

Oh and yea, both of my grandfathers currently have cancer....... so yeah I am a little touchy sorry!

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • OK, this fight between the Mods and Chairizard, needs to stop. I don't care it it's not finished, but it's spamming up my thread, almost like a side-discussion. I hate these.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    XD Family Guy is <3!

I came up with a new one while chatting on MSN. I can't stand freaking Myspace/Facebook addicts (you know what I really wanted to say there)! You know, the people who add everyone they see on the street. There's no way you can honestly know 500+ people enough to call them friends. >>

Oh on Facebook... those groups called 'Lets get ALL ten million kajillion fillion people into ONE group!' NO LETS NOT! I know a much easier way of becoming linked with everybody on facebook... getting a facebook profile. Oh wait, I have one already. Bleeehh! Stop sending me those group invitations. Whats the point of them?

And ARE YOU INTERESTED???? I added that once and clicked 'no' on everybody. I don't need to be reminded that I don't find any strange girls attractive. Biggest waste of time ever. I'd rather get to know the person first anyway.

SUPER WALL! Just spam that you could find on Google if you typed in 'show me any old trollop cos im bored'. Nothing super about it. It's not really a wall is it? If it was, I'd be able to knock them down with my Bulldozer Application. Which I haven't got yet. Please somebody design one!

Rant over for now. I'll find something else later probably.

asdgklshdglkh

All these meat-eaters (no offense to all you guys who are) thinking they know eeeverything about animal cruelty and meat when they believe what anyone says :/

k. This REALLY bugs me. There's this janitor at my school... and I had office assistant 3rd hour, and once he comes in and we get on thee topic of vegetarianism.

He's all

him "what ur vegetariunz that's bad for ur health"

me "actually it's been proven that vegans especially are free of 99% of diseases that meat eaters can get."

him "us mexicans eat everything we pass by :D" <- he said that

him "do you even eat eggs?"
    me: "Eggs and meat really disgust me now. I never have any cravings at all."

him "ur body iz messed up go to a mental hospital"

that's exactly what he said. And then another time...
    Well our school is going green. We recycle all our papers and all...

He picked up a huuge stack of like 50 papers in the hall and threw them in the trash. Joci said "Hey, why not recycle those?" "ahh I'm too lazy ;D"

Joci and I picked 'em up and put them in the recycle bin.

He was serious though.

That annoyed me to no end. The people who aren't planning for a better tomorrow... :/

Wow, a Janitor said to you go to a mental hospital because you're body is messed up? Does this Janitor know that mental hospitals are for people with mental conditions, and hospitals are places where you go to be treated for physical conditions? :/

Yeah, it sounds like that Janitorial job is home to the first and only school he has been to. :classic:

Hm... this may be one of the mildest complaints I have, but lets start it off here:

The Media, seriously. Hm... OMG! LINDSAY LOHAN BUYS MILK AT STOP & SHOP?! OMGG I DO THAT TOO!!!!1 WE HAVE LIEK, SO MUCH IN COMMON! :DDDD

T_T

Seriously, I don't care about celebrity's "Personal" life.
    Jamie lynn spears (sp on lynn? It's not that I care, It's just that I don't care enough) is knocked up.

... wow! that totally effects my life COMPLETELY. Now she's going to be all fat on Zoey101 XC
    No. I don't care about celebrity's personal life. At all. It's thier problem, not ours.

OMG... spongebob is the best TV show EVUR? *gasp* but he's smokeing crack. This changes everything I know and love *sob*

Also in agreement! Unjustified trollop, couldn't care less if Britney Spears walked into Primark. Not bothered if Pete Doherty has taken more drugs. Couldn't give a damn about Jack Nicholson's flabby stomach... these are all perfectly normal things in our society.
    '
    'Woah, what? Celebrities are normal people too...?'

Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Celebrities. Ughh! They think they're so much better than everyone esle. With them, it's like I can have you fired because I made a movie.
    Media. (As posted by an above user.) <----- The most annoying thing on the planet is the media.

Little kids. They drive me insane!! All their screaming cause they didn't get the (Piece of crap) toy. And they think that everyone is like their slave or something. Like they're gonna get everything they want just because their mom or dad will.

Popular People (not celebs, but like school people) All they do is walk together in this one big bunch and just laugh at nothing. I mean, I'm not that popular but I'm not in with the nerds. . . Anyways, they just annoy me, thinking that they're better than everyone just because they're popular. (Gollee, they sound like celebrities, but in kid form.)

Trends
    One of the worst. You change your trend into the current one, but when you do, the trend changes. Can't we all agree on just a shirt and pants?

Telemarketers
    There's only one way to answer these guys. And it's with this:

I was at home the other night in the middle of my dinner when the phone rang.

ME: Hello.
    AT&T: Hello, this is AT&T.

ME: Is this AT&T.
    AT&T: Yes, this is AT&T ...

ME: This is AT&T.

ME: Is this AT&T.?
    AT&T: Yes! This is AT&T, may I speak to Mr. Byron, please?

ME: May I ask who is calling?
    AT&T: This is AT&T.

ME: OK, hold on.

At this point I put the phone down for a solid 5 minutes thinking that, surely, this person would have hung up the phone. I ate my salad. Much to my surprise, when I picked up the receiver, they were still waiting.

ME: Hello?
    AT&T: Is this Mr. Byron?

ME: May I ask who is calling, please?

ME: This is AT&T?

ME: The phone company.
    AT&T: Yes, sir.

ME: I thought you said this was AT&T.
    AT&T: Yes, sir, we are a phone company.

ME: I already have a phone.
    AT&T: We aren't selling phones today, Mr. Byron. We would like to offer you 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

ME: Now, that's 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a day?
    AT&T: (getting a little excited at this point by my interest) Yes, sir, that's right! 24 hours a day!

ME: 7 days a week.?
    AT&T: That's right.

ME: 365 days a year.?

ME: I am definitely interested in that! Wow!!! That's amazing!
    AT&T: We think so!

ME: That's quite a sum of money!
    AT&T: Yes, sir, it's amazing how it adds up.

ME: OK, so will you send me checks weekly, monthly or just one big one at the end of the year for the full $52,560; and if you send an annual check, can I get a cash advance?
    AT&T: Excuse me?

ME: You know, the 10 cents a minute.
    AT&T: What are you talking about?

ME: You said you'd give me 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That comes to $144 per day, $1008 per week and $52,560 per year. I'm just interested in knowing how you will be making payment.
    AT&T: Oh, no, sir. I didn't mean we'd be paying you. You pay us 10 cents a minute.

ME: Wait a minute, how do you figure that by saying that you'll give me 10 cents a minute, that I'll give YOU 10 cents a minute? Is this some kind of subliminal telemarketing scheme? I've read about things like this in the Enquirer, you know.

AT&T: No, sir, we are offering 10 cents a minute for

ME: THERE YOU GO AGAIN! Can I speak to a supervisor please?
    AT&T: Sir, I don't think that is necessary.

ME: I insist on speaking to a supervisor!
    AT&T: Yes, Mr. Byron. Please hold.

At this point, I begin trying to finish my dinner.

SUPERVISOR: Mr. Byron?
    ME: Yeah.

SUPERVISOR: I understand you are not quite understanding our 10 cents a minute program.
    ME: Is This A T &T?

SUPERVISOR: Yes, sir, it sure is.
    ME: (I had to swallow before I choked on my food. It was all I could do to suppress my laughter and I had to be Careful not to produce a snort.) No, actually, I was just waiting for someone to
    get back to me so that I could sign up for the plan.

SUPERVISOR: Ok, no problem, I'll transfer you back to the person who was helping you.
    ME: Thank you.

I was on hold once again and managed a few more mouthfuls. I need to end this conversation. Suddenly, there was an aggravated but polite voice at the other end of the phone.

AT&T: Hello, Mr. Byron, I understand that you are interested in signing up for our plan.?

ME: No, but I was wondering - do you have that "Friends and Family"
    thing because I'm an only child and I'd really like to have a little brother...

AT&T: click........

Just imagine yourself as Mr. Byron and there you go. . .
    Continuing on with the topic. . .

Stuff on my floor.
    I trip over it. Owee. . .
    I step on it. (Just because I'm walking there. . .)

Rock Band's hardware
    I got the guitar two days ago and the whammy bar is busted. . . T.T

Non-rechargable Batteries
    Is it just me or do they run out sooner than you think?

Celebrities. Ughh! They think they're so much better than everyone esle. With them, it's like I can have you fired because I made a movie.
    Media. (As posted by an above user.) <----- The most annoying thing on the planet is the media.

Little kids. They drive me insane!! All their screaming cause they didn't get the (Piece of crap) toy. And they think that everyone is like their slave or something. Like they're gonna get everything they want just because their mom or dad will.

Popular People (not celebs, but like school people) All they do is walk together in this one big bunch and just laugh at nothing. I mean, I'm not that popular but I'm not in with the nerds. . . Anyways, they just annoy me, thinking that they're better than everyone just because they're popular. (Gollee, they sound like celebrities, but in kid form.)

Trends
    One of the worst. You change your trend into the current one, but when you do, the trend changes. Can't we all agree on just a shirt and pants?

Telemarketers
    There's only one way to answer these guys. And it's with this:

I was at home the other night in the middle of my dinner when the phone rang.

ME: Hello.
    AT&T: Hello, this is AT&T.

ME: Is this AT&T.

ME: This is AT&T.

ME: Is this AT&T.?
    AT&T: Yes! This is AT&T, may I speak to Mr. Byron, please?

ME: May I ask who is calling?
    AT&T: This is AT&T.

ME: OK, hold on.

At this point I put the phone down for a solid 5 minutes thinking that, surely, this person would have hung up the phone. I ate my salad. Much to my surprise, when I picked up the receiver, they were still waiting.

ME: Hello?
    AT&T: Is this Mr. Byron?

ME: May I ask who is calling, please?

ME: This is AT&T?

ME: The phone company.

ME: I thought you said this was AT&T.
    AT&T: Yes, sir, we are a phone company.

ME: I already have a phone.
    AT&T: We aren't selling phones today, Mr. Byron. We would like to offer you 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

ME: Now, that's 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a day?
    AT&T: (getting a little excited at this point by my interest) Yes, sir, that's right! 24 hours a day!

ME: 7 days a week.?
    AT&T: That's right.

ME: 365 days a year.?

ME: I am definitely interested in that! Wow!!! That's amazing!
    AT&T: We think so!

ME: That's quite a sum of money!
    AT&T: Yes, sir, it's amazing how it adds up.

ME: OK, so will you send me checks weekly, monthly or just one big one at the end of the year for the full $52,560; and if you send an annual check, can I get a cash advance?
    AT&T: Excuse me?

ME: You know, the 10 cents a minute.
    AT&T: What are you talking about?

ME: You said you'd give me 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That comes to $144 per day, $1008 per week and $52,560 per year. I'm just interested in knowing how you will be making payment.
    AT&T: Oh, no, sir. I didn't mean we'd be paying you. You pay us 10 cents a minute.

ME: Wait a minute, how do you figure that by saying that you'll give me 10 cents a minute, that I'll give YOU 10 cents a minute? Is this some kind of subliminal telemarketing scheme? I've read about things like this in the Enquirer, you know.

AT&T: No, sir, we are offering 10 cents a minute for

ME: THERE YOU GO AGAIN! Can I speak to a supervisor please?
    AT&T: Sir, I don't think that is necessary.

ME: I insist on speaking to a supervisor!
    AT&T: Yes, Mr. Byron. Please hold.

At this point, I begin trying to finish my dinner.

SUPERVISOR: Mr. Byron?
    ME: Yeah.

SUPERVISOR: I understand you are not quite understanding our 10 cents a minute program.
    ME: Is This A T &T?

SUPERVISOR: Yes, sir, it sure is.
    ME: (I had to swallow before I choked on my food. It was all I could do to suppress my laughter and I had to be Careful not to produce a snort.) No, actually, I was just waiting for someone to
    get back to me so that I could sign up for the plan.

SUPERVISOR: Ok, no problem, I'll transfer you back to the person who was helping you.
    ME: Thank you.

I was on hold once again and managed a few more mouthfuls. I need to end this conversation. Suddenly, there was an aggravated but polite voice at the other end of the phone.

AT&T: Hello, Mr. Byron, I understand that you are interested in signing up for our plan.?

ME: No, but I was wondering - do you have that "Friends and Family"
    thing because I'm an only child and I'd really like to have a little brother...

AT&T: click........

Just imagine yourself as Mr. Byron and there you go. . .
    Continuing on with the topic. . .

Stuff on my floor.
    I trip over it. Owee. . .
    I step on it. (Just because I'm walking there. . .)

Rock Band's hardware
    I got the guitar two days ago and the whammy bar is busted. . . T.T

Non-rechargable Batteries
    Is it just me or do they run out sooner than you think?

OMG Seth. I am EXACTLY THE SAME. What I hate is running up to the phone from across the house and picking up the phone, and hearing. "Hello Mr. Uuuuuubelvien, My name is Ted and I am with At&t"
    Me: "Don't call me by my last name when you don't know me Ted."

Them: *turns into robot lady voice* "Press 1 for information. 2 for you're local dealers. And 3 to conntact a live agent.
    Me: You know what. I am going to press the hang up button, and just hope that you never call again. *hangs up*

Sure enough they call again some other time in the week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back