• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    15328, we rarely get thunders storms here also, but it's one awesome experience when they do rule over the skies. Even though there will be chances of power outages, you still gotta love them.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    15329 I love power outages too, because I feel like I could totally live without technology, then the power comes back and I jump in my computer chair instantly.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    15330, when the powers out, I would just start playing Mother 3 on my DS, if the power turns back on, same here, I would jump back on the computer. XD

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    15332, yep, I bought the game through PlayAsia. I pretty much used most of the translation guides on the internet to understand what was going on and where to go next. For a person who doesn't really understand japanese, I enjoyed this game very much.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, I LOVE them. They are so entertaining to watch!
    But, well, if I had them often, maybe I would also hate them. But I only have one per year, or so.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I have like 100 per year!
    Wow, thats weird.

Does anyone here get tornadoes or hurricanes?

We don't get any of those here in Connecticut (well, slight rain or wind from one far away, but never an actually one)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back