• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Days
  • 243 129

My 14 years old Desktop gave up last month, as you might be knowing it. And afterwards we had decided to buy a new laptop, but are waiting for the right time to buy one. And for time being I am using this intel Pentium Laptop, which is one of the old laptop from my father's office, which he had issued for time being along with his own new-shiny laptop which he got last year.

I was considering Mac-Mini for Desktop, but it's expensive and I can better Laptop if I add some amount to the price of the former. Whereas MacBook is too expensive to buy, especially after knowing that I am student-only for some more time.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Online now
    243 131.

I had a chromebook. Got a much better computer. (which randomly quit working. professional help couldn't solve the problem). Went back to my old Chromebook.

Glad I kept the chromebook.

Back