• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Days
    243 386

We used Stone-Paper-Scissors to decide the outcome of toss when we played with kids around during school days.

Ideally it was decided to be done only once per match, but later it turned out to be that we were coming up with funny excuses if we lose the toss; something like : "I was not ready" ; "You brought you hands late", "Someone else told you my choice", "I was still thinking", etc. Hence we all collectively decided to play Stone-Paper-Scissors 5 times, so that it gives better interpretation.
    And toss was made such a big event that all kids use to see it, as if something is interesting going on. And they even told there captains to why are they making mistakes !!

And every kids used to get the chance to become the captain of teams turn wise. And since we used to play for fun in the evening, hence teams used to be random. But there were few rules where certain players, including myself, cannot be in the same team to maintain the balance.

Whichever team I got, I always told the captain to choose bowling first, not only because I liked batting second, but most people enjoy batting when they are in school. So it was like win-win situation for us, even if we lose the toss.

Back