• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

who cares what happened again we watch it and omg mithos mithos mithos so adorable omg.

Ah. I see you got more than you were hoping out of last Friday's episode. :D

I would disagree, but then I'm sure Dondon will pop out of nowhere and agree with you guys. xD;

I would've done just that if I weren't busy at that exact moment in time. :B I do indeed agree with them. |B

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

HEY GUYS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POKEMON GAMES. I find that funny.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm playing Pokemon with two other people right now. |D /loves her College.

Years
    201069. Card game or video game, Tara? /totally would play Pokemon with people if the people he knew who were into it didn't go to the other campus or weren't just at his campus for a single class

I wonder if I can sneak in a trip to the TCG states in March... *checks calendar and date of MN States* Nope. I'm going to my grandmother's that weekend, and I sure as heck am not getting up at 5 AM on a Saturday to drive to the tournament. And the Wisconsin States are all the way down by Milwaukee. Maybe I'll save up for Regionals-- Oh wait, discounted room rates are still over $100. I'll just go to all four MN Battle Roads tournaments this time, dragging my brother with. :P

I don't get why Mincraft is so addicting. It seems kinda boring to me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Video Game at the time, but it was the same person who was playing the card game with the other guy the other day. :DDDD The best thing is that he saw Tales of Symphonia in my bookbag yes, i've been carrying it around with me stfu and he was all 'I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME' because he played the sequel and he wants to play the original~ :D

Awww. xD /patpat

I think Minecraft is one of those 'don't knock it until you try it' kind of things. idk.

Years
    201071. The only reason I wouldn't be carrying around ToS is it's hard to find and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna run into a GameCube or Wii that's all set up when I'm out and about. :B

I've watched Minecraft played on a few occasions and it didn't seem all that interesting to me.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014

School is garbage. :I Especially when I have this really weird skin problem. It's embarassing, and it hurts to type on a computer. I'm sure it hurts to hold a pencil....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I took it to my friend's house and I didn't take it out this morning when putting my school stuff in. xD;

Watching isn't trying. :B

Ouch. :( I don't like my classes too much... but I love the time I have between classes. :>

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

MC; I thought it'd be funny when I saw some footage and read the wiki, but when I found myself playing it I just did the building part and hid myself at night, avoiding "thrill", "exploring", "adventure" and that stuff people seem to expect one to enjoy.

Years

I'd rather put $15 elsewhere. Apparently the free Java version doesn't do the full version justice, according to my brother, who wants me to buy him an account.

The only thing I don't like about my classes is that they're so long and the instructors have monotone voices. Makes it easy to start zoning out in the middle of class. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You know what? Minecraft is just like everything else: some people will enjoy it, while others won't. My friend's brother was playing in while I was there week before last, and he was enjoying himself dying from falling and going to hell and killing pigs and beating other things with the ham they give... yeah.

I only really like my Humanities class. xD;

Years
    201078. Yeah. Though I could see myself killing lots of time with it if there was not really anything more productive to do. Which is the primary reason I don't want to try it. I'd waste too much time on it if I really liked it.

:O BAD FILIP! D<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back