• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    201440. My brother decided on getting White for this reason: "NATURE, MAN!" This was in reaction to me telling him that White had White Forest in it. I'm gonna push him into coming here more for "competitive battling" type stuff instead of bugging me about stuff I barely know much about. :V

I'll probably end up with Black some months down the road.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pfft. XD Before I Learned what Pokemon were in each game, I think I was going to get White for that reason (or I was going to get Black for some other reason, I forget what). Buuut, White it is. <3 /wants her Liligant and her Reuniclus.

/waits for this Detective Conan Episode to load.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's probably because everyone is off playing Black and White, or are doing something else with their time.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Yeah.
    I have nothing much to do, that's why I'm dwelling in here.

So here goes some awesome lyrics:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm doing Laundry. /never going to complain how little clothing there are in this house again omg. @_@

Gabri

m8
    Years
    There was a king, an evil king~
    Who dreamt the wickedest of dreams
    An ancient mystery, no prophet could interpret
    Of seven years of famine, the wolf is at my door
    As predicted years ago, that that was, that is, that is no more

The word predicts the future and tells the truth about the past
    Of how the world leaders will hail the new Pharaoh
    The eighth false king to the throne: Washington is Next!

Such an EPICALLY AWESOME SONG OMG <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it was just washing and drying I would be fine. But I also need to fold and put away the laundry as well. /sucks at folding.

In any case, Aselian is an awesome language. /wished Namco, ufotable, or something would bring out a translation for the lyrics.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty good at folding blankets! . . . for the most part. XD;

Well, when the worlds are together again, the world as a whole is called Aselia. Though for the time being, it can just be the language that the Tethe'allans and Sylvaranti speak (though some people have called the language sang in ALMATERIA and the other song 'The Language of the Angels'. Who knows, haha~ )

There are... three languages in Symphonia, yupyup!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mhm! Though since Yggdrasil is the leader or Cruxis and the angels, I'm not too sure what the Angelic language consists of. XD It's not Elven since Raine and Genis can't read it, but it's not the normal language. /can only assume it's a language the Church of Martel developed over the years.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Tales talk, eh? Too bad I can't join since I have yet to watch/read it. :B

And having a bad headache early in the morning on your birthday doesn't make matters easy for you. :<

Years
    201459. The Tales of series is a series of games, Vikky. Tara's told you that a few different times, if I recall. /stalker

Then I'd presume it's an "Angelic Language", Tara. |B /brick'd for being obvious

Oh, hey, it's dinner time. *scuttles off for nutrition*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back