• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

So like, I can't be in irc because all that it's on about is B/W. And I don't really want to be on PC right now either for the same reason. It's harder to not be affected than I thought. And right now as a result I'm listening to songs I really shouldn't but... meh.

Actually, I'm going to post around PC. Bring it all back... yeah. Kay I know what to do to feel better :)

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6496526&postcount=204 <-- Okay this post helped a loooot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeeeah. I'm probably going to do more stuff off of PC than on PC until I either get my game, or it the B/W rage dies down a little.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well, maybe I can start making more OVP threads again or somethiiing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was going to make an OVP thread today, but then realized that it was the wrong season for it. XD Maybe during the fall.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ohhhh! It's autumnz hereeeee. :)

Ughh I'm going to summarise thennnnnnnn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It kind of has something to do with High School and American Football though. XD
    Though I guess I can tweak it and simply make a OVP asking who's everyone mascot it. idek anymore. :V

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Good luck on the thread in the end!

Also, going to use this post as a thread index of sorts, because it will help moderating a LOT. XD;

Shiny

Pros/Cons

Simple Questions

Travel Journal

B/W Team

Designs

WTF MOments

Third Game

Starter

Boy/Girl

Legendaries

Victini

English Names

Attacks/Moves

Black or White?

Sprites

Seasons

Abilities

Pokeshifter

Favourite music

your name

evolutions

camera angles

battle systems

elite four

dream world

gym types

favourite gym

I think those are all we'd get threads on that are duplicates imo. /saves post

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

So like, I can't be in irc because all that it's on about is B/W. And I don't really want to be on PC right now either for the same reason. It's harder to not be affected than I thought. And right now as a result I'm listening to songs I really shouldn't but... meh.

Actually, I'm going to post around PC. Bring it all back... yeah. Kay I know what to do to feel better :)
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6496526&postcount=204 <-- Okay this post helped a loooot.
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Oh, gosh ...Sorry, Australians. Just...just a few more days. :( (Ugh...I really wish I didn't click into that TearJerker of a thread; the stories there began to sadden me) :cer_cry:

Simultaneous worldwide release, Nintendo...please? ;_;

Good luck on the thread in the end!

Also, going to use this post as a thread index of sorts, because it will help moderating a LOT. XD;

Shiny

Pros/Cons

Simple Questions

Travel Journal

B/W Team

Designs

WTF MOments

Third Game

Starter

Boy/Girl

Legendaries

Victini

English Names

Attacks/Moves

Black or White?

Sprites

Seasons

Abilities

Pokeshifter

Favourite music

your name

evolutions

camera angles

battle systems

elite four

dream world

gym types

favourite gym

I think those are all we'd get threads on that are duplicates imo. /saves post

LOL at the indexish post. I hope it helps (so many locks and deletes yesterday! 0_o). Still in anti-spoiler mode, but I'm glad BW's getting activity peaking over 100 viewers! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

So, I realised my favourite song is my favourite for a reason ^____^
    Because! Timing. :D If the timing was different. Oh I feel just wonderful right now. :DD And to put it in context...

it's like i waited my whole life
    for this one night
    it's gon be me you and the dancefloor
    cause we only got one night
    double your pleasure
    double your fun

I'm just in a ^___^ mood. Yeah I've been lacking positiveness lately but it's all back and ready to go in a fully happy mood :D

And well fenyx you should get B/W :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have some laundry running. =3= /hopefully she'll do enough laundry today to where she can get her White. Doesn't know though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back