• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nick has his.

But Went! I don't mod Pokemon Dogs and crazy Dogs today! :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    202413. Lol. I saw some members in Serebii ragin' that PC stole Serebii's layout. It would have been more funny if they use PC's layout too, but PC have lots of layout so that wouldn't really work.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think instead of straight out just suing us they could easily ask us to take it down if they really had problems with it. :/

Regardless, it's just a harmless April Fools joke, and thus they just need to wait until tomorrow. |D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokey's signature is borked today. Also, none of us mods really touched your signature, Pokey. ;D

Wooooow. Okay nevermind. xD Nice work on your signature there, Pokey.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's much more than that, Pokey. Much more than that. XD

I'm going to assume that a sarcastic fabulous, RYOUKI? XD Otherwise I say you should change your theme to Gurren Laggan.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

202413. Lol. I saw some members in Serebii ragin' that PC stole Serebii's layout. It would have been more hippo if THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER use PC's layout too, but PC have lots of layout so that wouldn't really work.

LOL...hippo. I might have to make a visit to Serebii's Forests today.

I think that the Pokecommunity did a great and hippo thing today.

Agreed, fellow Fresh Meat.

I think instead of straight out just suing us THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER could easily ask us to take it down if THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER really had problems with it. :/

Regardless, it's just a harmless applesauce joke, and thus THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER just need to wait until tomorrow. |D

This. It's not that plasbad. And really, THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER can't sue over the color scheme, right? I think they would only have leeway if we "impersonate" them with a Emblem and THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER dislike it. THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER should totally have mimicked our Route 167 Popcorn, since that was our default theme before applesauces day, IIRC. Maybe next year.

Oh well, continuing the count to Narnia!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back