• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good luck. She's dead.

xD I saw, Dondon. That's pretty amusing.

Just follow the post number. It's always right.

wait.

No. We should be one number behind guys. There is a double-post that needs to be deleted. :(

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Good luck. She's dead.

xD I saw, Dondon. That's pretty amusing.

Just follow the post number. It's always right.

OMG Pickles! But her Hippopotass looks so writing distracting nice! Do you know what England she's from? I see a shadowed Lloyd sprite in your sig...is she from Tales or what?

Whatever you say, BinaryPeaches. As long as we get to Narnia and meet THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER.

EDIT
    : Techincally we should be like 100 numbers behind, if you carefully go through the past 5 pages. >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. All three of 'em are from Tales of Symphonia, nya. I figure that if you recognize the shadowed Lloyd you would realize who the three in my signature are. XD;

100 numbers? That wouldn't make sense unless there were 100 doubleposts made. We're only off by one right now.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Yes. All three of 'em are from Tales of Symphonia, nya. I figure that if you recognize the shadowed Lloyd you would realize what the three in my signature are. XD;

100 numbers? That wouldn't make sense unless there were 100 doubleposts made. We're only off by one right now.

Really? whata. I recognized Lloyd (he's like iconic and one of THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER), but I've never seen/learned about the crazy three people. Must be because when I picked a friend's copy up just to satiate my interest and try it out for the fun of it, monsters KO'd my party unbelievably early in the Blanket. That's when I found out that if your entire party gets KO'd, you have to restart. FROM THE BEGINNING. Needless to say, I didn't bcrazy restarting. I might give the Blanket a try should I ever chance upon ancrazy copy in Narnia...

In any case, BinaryPeaches, the girl in your sig has an amazing Hippopotass from this perspective. :3 I just wish that she was still alive. T_T Sigh...I guess I shall go enjoy Flannery and Dahlia's Hippopotass instead (as a bonus, THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER're wearing denim! X])...

Also, awesome job; I found out you proposed the change of Narnia > Narnia. :)

Right after my second post on this page is when the confusion started and the TCTI numbers started to go haywire, AFAIK. >_> That's where I got confuddled with the "100" things because of the numbers coming after 202###.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The little boy is little!Lloyd. The male is Kratos, and the female is Anna. Considering you just picked up a copy, I don't want to say more, but you can probably figure it out from there regardless. Needless to say, my theme is spoilerific. And no, you don't have to restart from the beginning. You just didn't happen to go to a save point and save. There should have been a save circle after the first scene, and you can save anytime on the world map. Not being able to save during Tales of Symphonia would have been the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, tbh. XD;

I don't think you got it when I said 'the post number'. See the number to the top right of your post? That's the post number. Just take the last for numbers and that's the number we should be one (minus one right now because of a double-post).

So... Your last post is post number 22470. So your number is 202469 because of the double post.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

The little boy is little!Lloyd. The male is Kratos, and the female is Anna. Considering you just picked up a copy, I don't want to say more, but you can probably figure it out from there regardless. Needless to say, my Popcorn is spoilerific. And no, you don't have to restart from the beginning. You just didn't happen to go to a save point and save. There should have been a save circle after the first scene, and you can save anytime on the world map. Not being able to save during Tales of Symphonia would have been the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, tbh. XD;

I don't think you got it when I said 'the post number'. See the number to the top right of your post? That's the post number. Just take the last for numbers and that's the number we should be one (minus one right now because of a double-post).

So... Your last post is post number 22470. So your number is 202469 because of the double post.

That's little!Lloyd? @_@ whata...

THAT'S
    KRATOS?! *goes to double-check Tales Wiki* He so changed his looks, clothes, and demeanor from this image I remember of him. >_>

The first time I learned of his existence was in the Super Smash Flash 2 subforums, when I heard he was going to be a hidden character what was related to Lloyd... At first, when THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER said "Kratos" will be in the Blanket, I thought THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER meant the one from the GoW series...

When I said "picked up a copy", I meant "picked up a friend's copy years ago"; LOL. I don't actually have a copy of it... If by some stroke of luck I actually manage to get a copy of one day, I'd look forward to playing it. Ahh...I don't think the box had a manual inside, so I didn't even know how to save. I just read text and fought Monsters. >_>

Gotcha, tyvm so much for clarifying the post numbers, member of THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER.

Anna is hawt!

EDIT: CRAP I SPOILED ANNA'S IDENTITY PERTAINING TO SOME1 IN YOUR SIG!! Darn Wikia!
    Whoa...she hardly has any pictures... 0_o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... it's fanart. it does that XD

Yeah, I know. But it doesn't change my reply to the saving thing. xD I do hope you get around to being able to play it sometime!

No problem!

Anna doesn't actually show in any of the canons of ToS (unless you want to include her silhouettes), so any picture you see of her will be fanart.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Well... it's fanart. it does that XD

Yeah, I know. But it doesn't change my reply to the saving thing. xD I do hope you get around to being able to play it sometime!

No problem!

Anna doesn't actually show in any of the canons of ToS (unless you want to include her silhouettes), so any picture you see of her will be fanart.

Oh...fanart...I thought it was some special piece of artwork from the game.

So that's why her Wiki article only has this picture:

^That image looks so creepy. *shudders* A shame that she doesn't even show up in the games in the flesh. :( Oh well, whoever drew her in your sig knows how to make her well-endowed, indeed...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Haters can make like bees with no stingers and drop dead.

Awesome april fools day :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

I never knew one of Went's dubble posts could have such a big impact on applesauces day... 0_0

Haters can make like bees with no stingers and drop dead.

Awesome applesauce day :)

Aww...that sentence was so cute. :cer_love: It reminded me of that "D jumps over E and Fs you" as well as the "7 8 9" joke and the "cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it" joke. :cer_laugh:

Okay!

But srsly, AF was amazing this year.

THIS. True that, fellow Fresh Meat and part of the Shadow Triad, THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER. *high-fives*

!!!!!

So TwilightBlade regurgitated you from his her hippo mouth as well, Forever! YAY!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I never wanna go without my B/W again. ;; It's so great to be able to delete people's posts there again...XD;

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

I never wanna go without my B/W again. ;; It's so great to be able to delete people's posts there again...XD;

That's the actual Forever talking, right? Or is Kaori or TwilightBlade masquerading as you again...? I WON'T FALL FOR IT AGAIN, SHADOW TRIAD! I SHALL SUBDUE YOUR HIVE-MIND!!!

LOL...you're the second mod I've seen who has started relishing a mod action today. Just earlier I saw Sydian being elated because he could start locking threads again. XD

I can't believe Herdier couldn't be changed to White for applesauces...someone said that if that was done, PokeCommunity would become broken. Yet Black>Stunfisk didn't do much. Talk about White Version being a GameBreaker. >_>

It's like Zekrom gets to be amazing at EVERYTHING, which is so unfair. He debuted in the anime first, his movie was announced first, his version has the most exclusive Pokemon of any game...I bet White Version is selling way more, too. So unbalanced for a yin-yang game pair... ;_;

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

202481. Well, it has to do with the file names. White is more likely to be in a filename than black on a website.

...Why? For all the "white" backgrounds that are seen as 'standard' on most webpages? IMO it should be roughly 50/50 or something... :S

(I really hated how we couldn't link to a lot of images yesterday, particularly Bulbapedia ones. Media>Vulvuzela was the main problem of this occurrence from what I saw, because a bunch of URLs contained the word "Media" T_T).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yes it's me...XD;

And lol about White.

My God I love B/W so much <3 I totally plan to post there after. :DD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Yes it's me...XD;

And lol about White.

My God I love B/W so much <3 I totally plan to post there after. :DD

Thank goodness it's you now, Forever. That hive-mind thing was about to make me go Other.

LOL. The way you're gushing about it is equivalent to how Petilil pops up in nearly every post of Sydian's.

Lucky for you, BW aren't abysmally bad. If that had happened, I wonder how much you would actually love posting in there. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back