• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    FOR NARNIA!!!

"We're going to somewhere so cool, so exclusive, so underground... it doesn't even exist!"
    "We're going to Narnia?!" :t259:

-from Sonny With A Chance

YAY! ^_^

HEY!!! >:[ Wait...hey, we're going back to Infinity? What happened to the count to Narnia? I never got to visit Cair Paravel, capture my flaming pet gryphon, or receive my lance from Father Christmas. Make them bring Narnia back, BinaryPeaches!
    ;_;

That reminds me, I really need to watch The Voyage of the Dawn Treader soon; online spoilers are getting ridiculous. And why the heck aren't THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER doing Silver Chair before Magician's Nephew?!?! Think of Eustace!!

Nonetheless, thanks for the awesome applesauces day, users, admins, mods and modesses. :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

That April Fool joke is head and shoulders above last years. n_n

I wasn't here during last year's, but yesterday's applesauces was a blast. Best online prank I saw yesterday. I still can't believe no one has made a glossary thread yet for the censors. I was in the process of completing one if need be. :)

Did Went ever delete his double post in here? Dubble post, begone! :[

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Last year's joke consisted of four things.

1. Unchangeable Slowpoke theme.
    2. All the forums were scrambled.
    3. Everyone's avatar was the same Slowpoke render.
    4. It was two days late.

Needless to say, it was lame. :U

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Last year's joke consisted of four things.

1. Unchangeable Slowpoke theme.
    2. All the forums were scrambled.
    3. Everyone's avatar was the same Slowpoke render.
    4. It was two days late.

Needless to say, it was lame. :U

At first I was going to cry foul about that April Fool being late, but that sort of makes perfect sense when you think about it. :cer_laugh:

Unchangeable Slowpoke theme was kind of like what happened yesterday with the Serebii, so yeah..

Forum scrambling would have sucked, though, and the Slowpoke avatar probably would get monotonous after a while...

I would have loved to be here during the Bidoof prank, though. On another note, all of the conversations from yesterday are 2x hilarious today as the censors got lifted. :cer_laugh:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

When I quickly read your post I read Head and Shoulders and thought that you were talking about shampoo.

Ahh...I haven't succumbed to the graces of Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 for quite some time. :3 So hot...destructive, but hot. And she's an Engrish-speaking Amazonian warrior schooled in Chinese martial arts! What's not to like? :3

EDIT: I just learned that there's a wiki for anime bath scenes. XD 0_o That's...a bit too in-depth for anime, don't you think?

Years

Ahh...I haven't succumbed to the graces of Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 for quite some time. :3 So hot...destructive, but hot. And she's an Engrish-speaking Amazonian warrior schooled in Chinese martial arts! What's not to like? :3

screw url filter

EDIT: I just learned that there's a wiki for anime bath scenes. XD 0_o That's...a bit too in-depth for anime, don't you think?
    I could have posted something way better, as well as more realistic if this wasn't a children's website. But, I can point out to Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 if that's your type.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

I could have posted something way better, as well as more realistic if this wasn't a children's website. But, I can point out to Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 if that's your type.

You mean that Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 has another Engrish-speaking Amazonian warrior lady schooled in Chinese martial arts? I have some wallpapers of some of the ladies there (i.e., the BA yet beautiful Gina Carano), but none of them fit the description... What name in particular would you be suggesting? Then again, I haven't read any of their backstories yet... :S

Heck, it was almost a challenge just trying to get a PC-suitable picture for Shampoo here on Google Images. -.-

That is why you should use Firefox. A fire fox can beat chrome, as well as metal and giant enemy crabs as well if you like.

He speaks the truth about the vulpine flaming beast!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    No I dislike FireFox. It burned me once long ago, and the emotional scars prevent me from using it again...
    And metal crabs?.____. Aquaman can get rid of those for me.

Ninja'd, of course. :D

Years

You mean that Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 has another Engrish-speaking Amazonian warrior lady schooled in Chinese martial arts? I have some wallpapers of some of the ladies there (i.e., the BA yet beautiful Gina Carano), but none of them fit the description... What name in particular would you be suggesting? Then again, I haven't read any of their backstories yet... :S

Heck, it was almost a challenge just trying to get a PC-suitable picture for Shampoo here on Google Images. -.-

He speaks the truth about the vulpine flaming beast!
    Who cares what they're skilled at. You have a pretty woman working in the Soviet Intelligence corps and another pretty one being the Soviet Air Force marshal.

They appeal to me more than your strange type of women.

Oh, and Pixy guy, look:
    Wild N appeared!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back