• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Though some threads go over 30000 posts anyways every now and then. But people are getting better about that (and a new thread is made, like, seconds after the 30,000th post).

Also, that Death Note game over at PT seems fun. More people should join in :3 Though I must admit the rules were a bit confusing at first, but it's 22:35 here OK.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. General if it isn't locked after 30000 posts it's because a mod/admin isn't around to close it.

Don't worry. I had to read them twice before I got it myself. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah in ummm... 14 days this thread would have been alive for a yeaaaar.

sooooooooooooooo cold. ;; hands hurt due to the coldness etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I still blame myself for wanting this version to last forever. Aka for July/August/September 2010 to last forever, lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Erased my past blog entries :)
    Imma be who I am, not who I thought I was :x I mean, I'm still completely me but from the looks of those blogs, no wonder I was negative!

I feel happy though :3 Because as I realised, these are usually months when I'm happy during the year. Idk why, but I'm always happiest at winter, and usually more dramatic in summer. And you know the best thing? I feel completely well. You'd say that's unusual but idk, it really is true Winter is the happy season.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

Erased my past blog entries :)
    Imma be who I am, not who I thought I was :x I mean, I'm still completely me but from the looks of those blogs, no wonder I was negative!

I feel happy though :3 Because as I realised, these are usually months when I'm happy during the year. Idk why, but I'm always happiest at winter, and usually more dramatic in summer. And you know the best thing? I feel completely well. You'd say that's unusual but idk, it really is true Winter is the happy season.

You are so confusing sometimes. But do stay happy, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back