• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

If you don't want the pronz part, try Safebooru :3

I know that one....
    Gelbooru
    Overbooru
    Danbooru
    Safebooru
    3DBooru...

MORE. Anymore sites you could give?
    It feels good to have boner. xD.

Keep it low dude, i wake up first in the morning when i'm the only one awake so i have a chance to Pronies. Once someone awakes, i press X, dont save tags, and clear history.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Ahem. This thread is now not only my art blog, but also the place for me to review anime. dealwithit.jpg

Mayo Chiki.

So this normal glasses guy lives his typical ecchi comedy life, with his stereotypical little sister (voiced by the wonderful Kana Hanazawa by the way) who wakes him every morning with wrestling moves. Gee, looks original and rewarding. Let's keep watching.

He then learns some BIG SECRET about the school's official Ojou-sama's butler. The girlish bishounen (when I first saw her I thought it was a girl. Apparently I'm supposed to think she's a guy somehow) turns out to be none other than Naru from Love Hina with a fetish for cat panties, and our hero is dragged into some situation comedy plot regarding her, the ojou-sama and two other girls (as seen in the opening and ending. I have no idea what they have to do with anything).

So we have a trial where a character has to attend a school disguised as the opposite gender without getting found out, we have the blue-haired victim who nosebleeds in the instant of a girl's touch, and we have the heavily sadistic ojou-sama who keeps a pure facade. WHERE HAVE WE SEEN THIS BEFORE? :D (Hint: please play the opening theme for Maria Holic now)

In this series butlers have super strength for some reason, which only works when a main character has seen them naked (I keep telling you, it's Naru!), and protecting someone from a falling bottle by tackling them results in skirts falling off and shirts unbuttoning to the point where breasts are exposed.

Let me add that during the full length of the first episode, including previews, the butler girl (Would be easier to remember her name if they just called her Naru) has been completely or partially naked in different situations no less than five times(!). I'm guessing she's supposed to be the main attraction of the series all in all. And if we're lucky, she will go through character development of some sort sooner or later.

Watch out everything else, because it looks like we have the huge anime masterpiece of 2011!
    ...Not really. But it's watchable.

Years

I wouldn't directly reference other shows in a review of a show if you want people to find them helpful.

WHAT'S LOVE HINA, GUYS? I HAVEN'T WATCHED THAT YET. AND MARIA HOLIC OP? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well for me, a certain person and a few others make me happy. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My dream gave me a thread idea.

Since when did I type about that stuff here? Oyes past coming back? :33

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

We are absolutely. Horrible.
    At keeping this thread alive and steadily running nowadays.

Try to imagine us TCTI:ers taking care of a baby.
    Catastrophy.

Would make a great sitcom though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back