• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

TCTI I must tell you about my moment to shine but yet I could do nothing. It is quite saddening, after all. I hope you all feel my pain/suffering.

So I was watching a battle when I got called for dinner! At the time, I left, thinking when I come back, all the conversation logs would still be there, but no, I was wrong. When I came back, all I could see was skarmpiss! I attempted to try to kick or ban it but it kept changing names/leaving/rejoining due to being overactive. The only thing I was left to do was to mute the server, not knowing how to, I consulted the "/commands" command, which generally gives you commands. I assumed it would be mute, but nope, it was "/silence" - I found out 25 seconds too late. Skarmpiss spammed away all the logs and everything was lost except sadness. BUT DO BE WARNED, NEXT TIME I WILL BE PREPARED, SPAMMER.

/end

(PC's PO server btw)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Thank you, for your patronage. I will come back from this, I will not give up, nothing is impossible, as long as you have an army behind you to win said war. Spammer going down, forever. /notreallynobodycanEVERkillitforever :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I definitely don't intend to, YOU WILL BE MINE SPAMMER.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It's just some popularity contest, Went, just forget about it like I'm doing from now on, cause in reality none of it matters! I'd have voted for you, but them restrictions. :( I like you, anyway, Went. :3 And the thoughts of all of us here matter more than the results on a list!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm sorry :( I did mostly vote based on the whole year and we haven't spoken much this year, though.

(My ballot reflected my actual thoughts and not a popularity thing, lol, you'd have been fourth on the list though had there been less limitations :x)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I don't think I've ever gotten any votes in MOTY, and I don't really care either.
    ...Though maybe I should check just in case... mehehehehe.

EDIT: Oh, would you look at that, I did actually "win" something.
    With an astounding three votes, I have earned the title "The Most Trivial".
    I'm okay with that :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaah. I didn't bother with MOTY this year. v_v; I still need to post the results in the PPC, but I'm hoping to get more suggestions on what I should do about my problem before doing so. :s

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I didn't get any votes, but then again, pretty sure most of the people who voted are all newcomers and people I don't really talk to.

Back in my day blahblahblahblah.. /is old.

That and no one cares about me anymore, I'm not in my prime anymore, haha.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Thank you. XD I know some people still do.

But then there are others I thought would care, but I guess not.

But that's okay, I don't really care about MOTY, I know it's just a popularity contest.

Better to have little people I know care about me, then a whole bunch of people who act like they care, but wouldn't take a bullet for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back