• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The most I've had is Gum Surgery so they could put a link and chain on a tooth of mine that refuses to come down on it's own. It's finally coming down. If I stop missing appointments, then it could come down faster, derp.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Had wisdom teeth removed, that's as close to surgery I've gotten, lol. Luckily no surgery needed for hole in the heart as a child! :3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Yaaaay 11 more days for me.

Also lineart, she's so tedious.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhhh. I wished I practiced drawing more so I wouldn't be stuck on the semi-chibi drawing style that I have, ahaha. Looks great so far, Maly!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it wasn't for Derpfish's expression, I would have to say that he looks very badass there. But... the expression just ruins it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Think back to 2010. Would've you guys done the same as you did back then (aka ANYTHING you've done), if you'd known the consequences of that now? I mean, the early half, at least, lol.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Depends on if they're good or bad consquences.

Also tried to take a generic picture with my cat, but he kept moving and left fur on me and I was like ffffffffffffff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back