• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I got the Lapras for my HG team and Drifloon for cuteness plus Amity Square but I've never gotten Musharna. Not that it matters 'cause I'll never use it for anything.

Less than 75 posts to go; we can do it! \o/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think he might actually be talking about the former. I remember him saying something on Twitter about playing Touhou.

Years

Cool! I didn't know there was a different Musharna on Fridays. Thanks!

Just go to the Dreamyard basement in the staircase just before the boulder where you use Strength and walk down that staircase and in a dark patch of grass, Musharna will be waiting there for you to catch. It's Level 50 and knows Defense Curl, Lucky Chant, Psybeam and Hypnosis. If you accidentally knock it out or run away from it, just wait till next Friday and you'll have another chance to catch it. You can also save before you interact with Musharna so you can soft reset for a particular gender or nature.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

COME ON GUYS WE CAN DO IT, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was sure I had something awesome to say after what nica's said, but I came up blank. How sad. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

:( It's okay, you'll think of it later! Much like we should all think to the future, and speculate upon things like the third game. :3

aka hinthint go to Black and White to the new threads :333;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ironically enough, I was just over at Black and White looking at those threads. Sadly, I didn't have much to say when it came to the third game, and thus I ended up just replying to one of the more generic threads. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeed I did! I'm trying to post in places I don't typically post in tonight. I need to try to post more in places I don't generally makes posts in general actually.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I should do that too :( But I have no ideas as to what to post. I guess I report outside of the main areas I hang out in sometimes so that kind of counts as "exploring" :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back