• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember that. But will you be making it with your main? please say yes

Good point! You just have to love flipping laws of logic around like a pancake!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ya gotta love clean houses!

That said, our house isn't too clean right now, ahaha. I should really consider cleaning my room at some point. I don't think we have a working vacuum right now though.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

I'll probably post with my main. It'd be kinda silly to do it with an alt.

Pfffft, do not want to go to work. ...Though, I wouldn't mind if I don't have to do a lot of physical work.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Woooork. I wish I had a job. I could actually go looking for one now that I can drive. But first the car needs more gas. Mom just fill up the tank every once and a while kthksbye.

I need to do a quiz for statistics today. Gotta make sure I don't forget about that.

Years

Hey guys, for those of you who finished the main story in Black or White, go to the Dreamyard basement today and catch the Telepathy Musharna!

Also in HG/SS, go to the bottom of Union Cave to catch Lapras or in D/P/Pt go to the Valley Windworks to catch Drifloon! They can only be caught on Fridays like today.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

It's still Thursday in many parts of the world, though :3 Pfffft you confused me for a second there; I was really hoping today was Friday! But nope, I didn't get to dress down or have a half day today.

Also Idc if people already believed me when I said I'd be putting up the next TCTI if Aizuke wasn't around, but here's the post saying so anyway:

How about.. if I'm not here when the TCTI needs to be made, you can do it? XD

To be honest, I like it when we have conversations in TCTI. :3 That way I have something to post about. XD

I should probably find some breakfast, but I'm getting ready for work. :c so I'mma eat breakfast there.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Maybe I'm not so effed as I thought I'd be about that exam.
    Aand this Ticty thread is coming to its Endgame.
    /lame reference to Megadeth

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

This is where I come when other things are things, so this thread exists as a thing.

Years

Has anyone playing B/W caught the Telepathy Musharna yet? I already did.

D/P/Pt and HG/SS players have also got today to catch Drifloon and Lapras respectively.

That's the best thing to do on a Friday - catch yourself either a Drifloon, Lapras or a special Musharna with Telepathy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I have other things I can do on Friday...

...like watch Sex and the City. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Pretending is still the best thing to ever have come out of Glee.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years

Has anyone playing B/W caught the Telepathy Musharna yet? I already did.

D/P/Pt and HG/SS players have also got today to catch Drifloon and Lapras respectively.

That's the best thing to do on a Friday - catch yourself either a Drifloon, Lapras or a special Musharna with Telepathy.

Cool! I didn't know there was a different Musharna on Fridays. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back