• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I'm not a native English speaker, either. In fact I haven't really spoken English for that many years.

Though it is well known that Swedes are so good with formal English that it's creepy.

Years
    188411. And I basically only know English. (b'-')b

/stupid American school system not making a foreign language mandatory learning... then again, we do have an individual-centric culture, so I guess being able to choose whether to learn another foreign language at all goes along with that

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    188412. I'm one of the top scorer in English in my class. Though, I'm not bragging or anything. I clearly am, well my grammar need some improvement. I live in a country where they speak broken english due to the diversity of languages here. Singapore. They got 4 OFFICIAL LANGUAGE.

And nuuuuuuu, don. SMILIES ARE OVERRATED. STARTING FROM THIS POST ONWARD, I WILL NOT, I REPEAT, NO USE ANY EXCLAMATION MARK (! <- That's what you call this right? XD) OR USE ANY SMILIES. DX :D DDDD| o__________________O

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    DonDon, you won't even get to learn learn Spanish? D:

Over here, we just have Swedish until English is introduced (usually around the first year of school or so (my school had it the third year at my time D: )), and in sixth grade we get to choose between Spanish, French or German. We can also choose more English, but that's really bad for your grades, plus it's not even more advanced than the regular English class.

Then, in tenth grade, you can choose to begin Russian, Italian, and some other stuff I can't remember. And after that there's tons of languages to learn.

Swedes are great with languages for a reason ;D

Fourteen-stuffz

Years
    188415. It's either an exclamation mark or an exclamation point, depending on where you're from in the English speaking realm. (b'-')b

?! <== That's called an interrobang, at least from what I've been taught. As far as I know, this is the proper order for them. Freakin' cartoonists (American, Japanese, and otherwise) have been spreading the improper form of it, though. >:(

America doesn't mandate foreign languages because of several reasons, including individualism and the rage that numerous Americans would have at their children being required to learn a foreign language, because it'd be "un-American". >:(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    People think I'm Australian so I guess my English must be good :(

Even though my accent is thicker than a purée.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Isshu is the worst region design ever, followed closely by Johto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back