• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The weather is crazy. Yesterday we had a scorching sun and no clouds in sight, then a ****load of rain, then scorching sun again with no clouds in sight. And today it's the same thing.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    204833. Oh! Grand Prix! I wanted to volunteer but I can't find the 'sign-up for volunteer' button on their site, so I didn't. I can't now since the deadline is over. :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    204835. I'm totally addicted to KamiNomi. I'll try to make a theme out of it someday.

...Also, I'm a sucker for temptations... T_T 3.00AM Monday morning. School tomorrow, er, today. T_T

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

I haven't watched a single Grand Prix this year...

Today was amazing, until an accident between some backmarkers, the leading trio and a bunch of soon-to-be-lapped drivers. Hamilton, who was in the lapped group, started to overtake several cars at once while Vettel, Alonso and Button were coming from behind, trying to lap them. Sutil, Petrov, Alguersuari and Hamilton then somehow had a massive and highly confusing accident between them all, forcing Race Control to call a red flag.

That allowed the leading trio to get to the pits and take on new tires, so Vettel could finally replace his 50-laps-old ones. That way, Alonso and Button found out that their better pit-stop strategy had been rendered useless and they didn't have a clear speed advantage over Vettel anymore. And since there were only 6 laps left... the ending was a walk in the park for the soon-to-be 2 times world champion.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

Now I'm standing alone
    In a crowded room
    And we're not speaking
    And I'm dying to know
    Is it killing you
    Like it's killing me?
    I don't know what to say
    Since a twist of fate
    When it all broke down
    And the story of us
    Looks a lot like a tragedy now

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Sorry Went, I was doing DW. :(

I'll spend more time here. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

No thanks. I want to obtain my own shiny. :)

Which is why half my B/W time is spent masudaing. XD

And um, it dies a lot Went. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back