• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Tumblr is very impersonal though; no comments, messages, or the like (wait no, there is a "like", but that's not what I meant). Probably will be Twitter before Tumblr.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Sorry, allow me to rectify that.

ONE PIECE IS COOL, IT HAS EXPLOSIONS AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND A PLOT THAT'S COOL AND THE MYTHOS AND WORLD ARE BOTH AWESOME AND THE WORLD GOVERNMENT/MARINES ARE SPLIT BETWEEN COOL GUYS WHO WANT PEACE AND A-HOLES WORKING FOR BIGGER A-HOLES AND YAYOYAYO DREAMING-

I think you can see where this is going.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

No, there are maybe, 10 characters who look and act like pirates. Everyone else just kind of wears a pirate facade.

One Piece is, supposedly, at least 1/3 of the world's treasure. Maybe something more. The general MacGuffin of the story, but, never the MacGuffin of the plot.

Romance Dawn is a better title. :C

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

It was what the guy who left it there referred to it as. It may have been a poor choice of words. Also, the author, Eiichiro 'Retard' Oda, says it means something, but Oda, douchebag that he is, doesn't FEEL like telling his readers what it means. :U

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Of course he has a huge twist waiting behind that name. It's ODA we're talking about.

Because he explains things, unlike Tite "troll face" Kubo, who makes things up as he goes along, despite saying he has it all done in his head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back