• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Between the time I checked here last night and now.

/about to head to cousin's house to go swimming again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Software problem. It's currently with a computer tech guy that my Grandparents know pretty well (he's fixed their computers several times, and he doesn't have ridiculous pricing like Best Buy and such). He's going to get my Pictures folder off the harddrive (because that's basically my life. I can easily get my music back, and my documents aren't too important, and frankly I could care less for the majority of the videos that I had) and then reboot the Dell software (and give it an 'upgrade' because he only has the Premium disc while before my Dell ran home). I'm glad I went with a Dell right now, because he likes Dell laptops. xD

/totally cp'd this from the VM she just sent Niinii. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back