• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I'm posting in ticty. Also, I'm a mod but not from Florida 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I second Fable's post. still pleased alternative is a mod because of AUSTRALIA

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

I remember back when I joined, I basically owned every game in OT because I posted so much here. Except the emblem didn't exist back then lololol

... I decided that I'm no longer a mod from Florida. Sorry to disappoint, guys.
    Buuut now I'm a mod from Perth :D *cough*

I wrote my biography for my profile :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm from Maryland, so you definitely can't say I'm a Floridian. I was also a North Carolinian at some point, but that only lasted a quarter of a year ._.;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wanna go out to where you live. But I'm a wanderlust who hasn't even left her own country yet ;o;

Also people need to post in a certain someone's anniversary thread or else Imma get on your case :|b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Europe seems really awesome~

And I'm talking about my pair ;o; My anniversary isn't 'til next month.

Also, my parents are having me drink "Slim Fast" shakes, and I got lucky 'cause the brand they picked out tastes like Cocoa Puffs in liquid form :P /I dunno if Sweden has that cereal, but if it doesn't it's just little non-solid chocolate balls; if you do have it though ignore this explanation, then

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos Mithos <3

... That is all. /wobbles off to go to class now.

Oh, as if it wasn't obvious/already said but Rossu-Pie's anniversary thread is mine. kthnksbye.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

We have similar, but not identical brands in Sweden. I don't eat cereal very often, though.

I'm more of an O'boy guy. It's a big thing in Sweden, a kind of sweet, cold chocolate milk. Perfect for breakfast 8D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... I don't remember the last time I had chocolate milk (not including when I had Cocoa Puffs at my Grandparents' house). I remember having Hot Chocolate during winter though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This theme is only for today. I'm changing back to Mystogan x Wendy tomorrow.

Poor penguins D: ...Though I can't see how something living in an already frigid environment can get brain freeze o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back