• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Same here. Glad to have a 4 day work week with lesser hours and occasional half days here and there. At the very least I get to separate work life from home life again.

Years
    more sleep would also be nice! i've been having minor back pain, and my bicycle has been a bit wonky as well. i'm really kinda getting tired of it, truth be told. It's a shame there's like a massive shortage of bikes in the US at the moment.
    Gawrsh a 4 day work week sounds much better lmao

Years
    236229. 4-5 hours of sleep does a number on ya when you do it every week day.

Ice that back!

Is it a new bike shortage?

4 day work week sounds appealing. Would be tempted to trade 2 hours of my own time from each remaining work day for an extra day off, personally. Hours off would be more clustered and therefore more usable.

What do you go to university for, WizardofOdd?

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years

Research purposes, granted I won't go to uni for normal day-to-day learning, but I still have responsibility to continue helping my lecturer's research work (after all, I'm actually getting paid. Can't argue with that) so once in a while I have to go there.

Years

Anyone realize we literally just look like early 2000s forums now with (what looks like) the post number on top of the post lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back