• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years

I'm going out to a bachelorette(is that the name??) party, it's near the beach but it's starting to rain and I'm hearing thunder... I hope the weather doesn't get too bad.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years

Update: yep it looks pretty bad. Luckily the lightning looks like it's not over the sea. That could be dangerous.
The weather was so nice these days

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years

Oh dear good luck then, that tends to happen that the weather is always nice untill you have to go somewhere, then it starts to dish out all the rain and thunder

or it could be like the Netherlands where weather is pure RNG and there can even be snow in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back