• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The D/P/Pt "WTF" Moment thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokénerdette

Insane Eccentric
    Years
    When I was in fifth grade, I left my DS at school with my Diamond game inside of it. Two days later, a first grader returns it to me saying, "I got Heatran for you!" I take a look, and he did Stark Mountain for me, and caught Heatran. With a pokeball. And then I go to the Pokemon Center, and when I checked the PC box, Cresselia was there! I rage-faced.

I seriously was going to catch them, because I had just obtained the national dex... but then I just HAD to go and leave it at school. I also had no master balls at the time.

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I started a Normal Monotype challenge, got all the way to Oreburgh, had level 11 Bidoof and level 10 Starly, turned the game off,
    AND FORGOT TO SAVE!!!!!!
    :disappoin

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I started a Normal Monotype challenge, got all the way to Oreburgh, had level 11 Bidoof and level 10 Starly, turned the game off,
    AND FORGOT TO SAVE!!!!!!

how i felt after i got a head smash aron egg from my sis..... then i realized oh duh it saves automatically XD

Kelp

<3
    Years
    AND FORGOT TO SAVE!!!!!!

Something like this sorta happened to me.

I created a new game and then proceeded to save about an hour later.
    I forgot to delete my prexisiting game. D:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I was bored of grinding for the E4 in Platinum earlier this week, so I attempted to go through the Battle Tower with some Poke's on Diamond. My highest record was like 50 something rooms, and I wanted to try to get to 100 rooms to get the last star on my trainer card.

So I go in with 14 rooms already complete, and I face the brain at the 21st battle, like usual. I get down to just his Dragonite versus my Roserade. Things weren't looking good for me, being at a huge disadvantage. So, I use Sludge Bomb, and got a critical hit, bringing it down into the red. He uses Dragon Rush, and ALSO crits, killing me off. DX

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i hatched the Aron my sis gave me, she wasnt tryin for perfect IVs for anythin, but the 2stats i needed more (def.&sp.def.) where 30/28 i was like HELL YES!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    i once had a wtf moment. (excuse me if i dont say something right, im not have facebook or anything like that and my 3DS's (the system im using to write this) touch-screen is in need of repair and i hav ADHD) i was looking 4 a pikachu 2 use in the madusa breeding method to get a shiny pichu to trade to my hartgold so i can get a spiky-eared pichu cuz i herd from a frend how to get it so i look in my pokédex and i see i can get it AND pichu in the trophy garden so, naturly i go and i had forgotten about the glitch me and my friend found on his action replay (yeah, actully WITH the ar) that im in double battles. now we know a way to fix it but i forgot to. so i got a double battle with BOTH pichus and BOTH shiny but i cant aim 4 sum resin with 2 pokmon so i wanted to use false swipe on one cuz i knew Riley would kill the other. but i (with level 57 sneezel) used NIGHT SLASH by misteke! i was so angry and i started yelling my head off i swear a piece of my moms GOOD CHINA GLASSES actually broke cuz my dad jumped like a foot in the air and hit it when he heard me he thought i wuz sum banchee 0r sumthing(talk about runon sentanses). i was so mad at my game i just phoned this random person so i could vent my anger XD. im wired and stupid i know . then iwas grounded.............. from
    pokémon..............4 a month! :(
    MORAL: Never use an action replay. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Please don't bump threads over a month old (or in this case near two years old) since the last post.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back