• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    That sounds like my best friend and his brother. They look SO alike! If only my friend got a little taller, it would seem like they were twins.

But me and my sister don't look anything alike. Even our build is different. xD; She's skinny and I'm a big larger built. People just think we're twins because we're both the same height. ^^;;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • People never think Animadversion and I are twins. Mainly because he is 2 years older, male, and looks nothing like me at all. :D Although, when we were younger we *apparently* looked a lot alike.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    No twins for me, I have an older brother though. You probably know my brother here from PC! =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    People never think Animadversion and I are twins. Mainly because he is 2 years older, male, and looks nothing like me at all. :D Although, when we were younger we *apparently* looked a lot alike.

That reminds me of my sister and I. We looked a lot alike when we were younger (she's always been around my height, despite being three years younger than me). A lot of people thought we were twins when we were younger as we grew older we started looking less and less like each other (and she started straightening her hair, which helped).

Although sometimes people think she's older than I am, and I get slightly offended. >O

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • People think my brother and I look alike, which I disagree with. However, as we've aged, the resemblance has apparently dwindled as now I have people asking me if he's one of my stepsiblings or my biological brother.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    @Fable: I think an inch is like 2.5 centimeters, and a 3 feet is a meter. So I am 5 feet, six inches tall, but I'm am about 1.6 meters tall if you convert (does that sound right?).

I wish I was shorter. Then maybe I wouldn't be so clumsy u_u

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • *just happens to have a unit conversion program on his desktop*
    (I'm a geek...what do you want?)

According to this, 1 inch is exactly 2.54 cm. Therefore, I am 6'1", or 185.42 cm.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
  • Well don't be discouraged. You're 11. Even though I already reached 5 feet by 11 - gets shot'd -

Two years later, I'm the tallest kid. Don't be discouraged, you'll get taller.

EDIT: I bet you are at least 4 feet, I just measured my 8 year old brother, and he is 4'0 feet.

wow, im no where near that :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My mom's really short, only standing at 5'0' XD My dad is 5'10", and my sister and I are both 5'5", so I guess you could say we're pretty average ('xept my mom. xP)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Being short isn't a bad thing. Short is cute :P Lot's of people (especially boys) are very very short, then they grow all at once.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
  • Being short isn't a bad thing. Short is cute :P Lot's of people (especially boys) are very very short, then they grow all at once.

i hate that. everyone calls me cute! even in the post your picture thread ( i deleted it btw)

and its not cute when ya look like a stupid little kid!

The little box at the bottom of the index page that lists all the birthdays. ^.^

oh thats cool =D

i love my birthday =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I think I'm short but a lot of people say I'm mid sized.
    Which rocks, but then it sucks at the same time. >-<

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I think I'm 5'6. It's not too tall and not too short :D
    I'd hate to be short and I'd hate to be too tall.
    It'd be weird dating someone taller than you imo.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm small and ginger, which I learned today was classified as cute, which is cool.

Does anyone ever get bored of birthdays?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • It was one of my friends birthdays today. She's a really good cooks so she made everyone cookies.
    She also made a batch of big cookies for her BFFs. :D

I took ate three of those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back