• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    What not to Wear is such a mean show IMO. I usually watch TBS >.<
    I dont really pay much attention to tv much anymore

That made me sad. :( I love that show~ They're mean, yes, but they really help them out with their fashion. I mean, they're able to turn people who wear pyjamas and sweat pants to work (no joke) to really gorgeous looking people!

Harmony said:
    My friend Nat loves that show, but I've never actually seen it for myself. :o
    What's it about? ._.;

Eee hee, that's me~ :D It's about people with awful fashion sense and two people who get them into shape. I mean, it's the American version I like. The British version is baaaaaaaad. D:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I've seen all the season one episodes of the Boondocks. I've been falling behind with season two, though. Ruckus is easily my favorite character. Self loathing ftw. \o/
    Uncle Ruckus, no relation xD
    My favorite character could be none other than Moe Gunz with a "z"!
    \o/ I would say the rest of my whole Moe Gunz thing but I cant do to censor bypass xD

Gym Leader Clair

What a wonderous day it is
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    I love G4. :D Attack of the Show and X-Play are great. (I've been watching X-Play for yearrrs, since back when it was called Extended Play.)

I love G4. It is my favorite channel. I just started watching it though because I just got digital cable from Comcast.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Uncle Ruckus is amazing. I've got the Boondocks Season 1 on DVD. I don't like that they replaced Samuel L. Jackson's character, Gin Rummy's, voice though. :/ Sam. Jackson was amazing. Now they have some imitator.

G4 is just ridiculously good. ;; Their 4/20 marathon with Half Baked and all that jazz was awesome. XD

Xairmo

Years
    Not ot mention the fact that Sam Jackson doing the voice of a white character is hilarious! Especially due to all the stuff his character rants about xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Not ot mention the fact that Sam Jackson doing the voice of a white character is hilarious! Especially due to all the stuff his character rants about xD

He's amazing as Gin Rummy. XD; Best character ever, next to Ruckus.

They both love the other race.

Xairmo

Years
    He's amazing as Gin Rummy. XD; Best character ever, next to Ruckus.

They both love the other race.
    Fo shizz :D And Ed Wuncler. Im sendin' a smiley face, *****es love smiley faces xD
    Oh! Do y'all remember the "Adventures of Black Santa"?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yes. XD Wasn't that when Ruckus dressed as Santa?

No Santy Claus? Well, I'd expect a heathen boy like Riley to say somethin' like that. But Jazmine, I'm surprised at you! Bein' a mule-atto and all, you s'posed to have more sense.

Xairmo

Years
    xD Well that was apart of the same episode. Huey wrote the play for his class, Ther Adventures of Black Jesus

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    XD Yeah. I think Gin Rummy has more to offer as a character. He draws out speeches for such simple things, like playing games or explaining who someone is.

Oprah Winfrey taps directly into the emotions, beliefs, buying habits and summer reading patterns of billions of women all over the world! Oprah Winfrey has the power to lay waste an entire industry with a mere utterance! She's a completely invincible, unstoppable force of nature and with her under our control... nobody would be able to stop us!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Oprah Winfrey taps directly into the emotions, beliefs, buying habits and summer reading patterns of billions of women all over the world! Oprah Winfrey has the power to lay waste an entire industry with a mere utterance! She's a completely invincible, unstoppable force of nature and with her under our control... nobody would be able to stop us!

Dude, Oprah Winfrey is like, a Goddess to 40-year-old suburban moms all across the globe. She has this certain mystical power about her that just...draws you in. Because you never know what she's gonna do next, whether it be to donate a massive sum of money to some non-exsisting charity over in Africa, or just shower her audience in all this awesome crap O_O;

I tried watching the Boodocks before, but never really found it that funny...but "Half Baked" was hilarious xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Ok, I have to say that this is the best name yet. Nice going fellows, bold move.

I never watched Oprah; I don't really like her show that much at all. I'm a fan of Ellen. XP

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Fantastic name~ I like this one the best, by far. :D

Oprah... I've seen her show a few times, but it's really hit-or-miss with me. Like, sometimes I'll tune in, but most of the time the things she has on her shows don't really appeal to me. :3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nice title XD

I never watch Oprah much, the things she talks about don't appeal to me. I'm a Tyra person ;D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I could really care less what Oprah talks about or what she does. (unless she gives me a car, then I might care)

by the way I didn't receive my eggbeater, is there a shortage or do I get an electric one? XD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    A lot of her show's topics are too fluffy for my tastes personally. Fashion, marrital problems, redecorating houses, etc. just don't intrigue me. Of course, there's no doubt that she does address some of the more significant worldly issues every now and then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I like Oprah, but I don't like her show. :x
    The only time when I actually watch it, is when I'm watching television with my grandparents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back