• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    At school in kinda social. I mean, I'll talk to people.

But at home I'll just talk to my cat .gifs, they're really quite friendly.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I'm social at school. Not too say I'm popular or have a lot of friends. But me and my friends are kinda doing are own thing and people find some stuff we do funny, so we're kinda like class clowns.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I was considered popular when I was dating my ex, but now I'm just considered the outcast of the class which I much prefer. I'm not good with big groups or making new friends in rl, I need to work on it ><

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I'm not popular at school, then again, with a Freshman class of 324 it is kind of hard to be popular. I've got my group of friends and it's all good.

On the other hand, today's my birthday. I got $200, $50 in iTunes cards, and 1600 Microsoft Points.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I'm not popular at school, then again, with a Freshman class of 324 it is kind of hard to be popular. I've got my group of friends and it's all good.

On the other hand, today's my birthday. I got $200, $50 in iTunes cards, and 1600 Microsoft Points.

Gah! I'm jealous. I wish my birthday was today. But mine's in October. I wonder if any of my friends will make me a birthday thread.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Mine is in Feb., but I rather not have it come around. As weird as it sounds, I don't want to grow up ;;

Years
    My birthday is in October, so that's in Spring here in Sydney.

It's currently Autumn at the moment.

If you're planning a holiday to Australia, come to Sydney! (It even featured in that movie, Finding Nemo)

Home of the famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge!

Also the venue of the Olympic Games in 2000! (That's 11 years ago)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Morning all.

Mine's in October as well, Autumn over here in the UK. :)

I'd love to go on holiday to Australia, lovely looking country.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    'ello :o

I'd love to go to Austrailia as well, but my top two places are 1) Amazon 2) Borneo. God, I'm too obsessed with nature and wildlife. /plays with snake

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I kinda want to go skiing in Italy again, God I loved it there. Skiing at night is one of the best experiences ever.

*Puts on Spice and Wolf ep.

Years
    Have you already forgot the cycle of DCC?

Weather -> Video Games -> Anime -> Pokemon -> Life -> Random -> Silence -> Weather.

Anyway, weather in Seattle is..alright, I guess. Can't say for sure, it's really cloudy but no rain/lightning/hurricane/tornado/frogs are coming out of them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd prefer if where I lived was less windy, but it's still nice weather so I can't complain. Hopefully it won't rain anytime soon :x

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    It's perfect weather for me, low 80s, light breeze cant be that. *Sigh* I am tried just watching that Triple Overtime game with OKC vs. Memphis. Great game if anyone else watched it.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Cloudy, and hopefully it rains.

Oh, on a side note, as an Australian, I would like to inform those that wish to go to Australia that you can no longer cuddle Koalas, and Kangaroos are not friendly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back