• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Oh, that! I think that's similar to a collab.
    So, does anyone wanna be a part of it?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I hurt my finger today when I was playing Wii at a friend's house. I went do swing and I jumped and smacked the light fixture with my finger.

Ow. I've had a Wii and never injured myself or damaged anything, without the safety wrist strap. I've heard some people break TV's and windows using the Wii. It's kinda scary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Same here. Even when someone else breaks something they all usually look at me, and I'm like wtf I didn't do anything :/
    I go through the same quite often, that and when anything goes missing, people usually blame me. Luckily I can usually prove them wrong and make people look dumb for thinking it was me. o/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I never understood the "you're older, so you get the blame for everything" thing that people do with you. I'm the older child in the family, so it's natural I get the blame for everything and that everything is my fault. I mean a lot of the time nowadays, if something happens which is mysterious, and somewhat bad, then people look at me because it's my fault.

A lot of the time it happens with my sister. She does something to me, and I'll do something back to her (I know I shouldn't) and then I get the blame for everything because apparently she's the sweet little angel everyone loves.

Years
    I'm the younger brother and I got away with a lot of crap and my older brother ended up getting the blame for a lot of stuff I did, back in the day. Often people blame the eldest child because they have a greater responsibility than the younger sibling(s). It's just the way it is.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Some weather we're having today :/

Is anyone else experiencing thunderstorms where they live? It's honestly getting annoying :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back