• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Weather conversation...being British this should be my speciality.

Anyway....we've had the driest spring on record, only 1/4 of the normal rain has fallen. It's also been a couple of degrees warmer than average. It's nice.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Weather conversation...being British this should be my speciality.

Anyway....we've had the driest spring on record, only 1/4 of the normal rain has fallen. It's also been a couple of degrees warmer than average. It's nice.
    I hate you so much :(

Well, I'm going to apply to volunteer at my local zoo(s) and hopefully train a bit. :D

Do you think it's weird to eat an ice cream cone while watching a large Nile crocodile is being dissected?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Lol, depends how hungry you are.
    I'm not really hungry at all. I grew up watching animal documentaries so they don't bother me. I'm the only one in my family who can sit through a lion eating a zebra while eating something XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm surprisingly ok with nature stuff. When it's human operations on the other hand, be it real or drama i can't look too closely at them. ;__;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ... I think that's blegh. xD I skipped the class in high school when we were supposed to dissect a lamb's heart or something equally nasty.

I'm hungry though. Always.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm surprisingly ok with nature stuff. When it's human operations on the other hand, be it real or drama i can't look too closely at them. ;__;

That's how it is for me, I'm fine with dissecting a animal, but a human, it just scares me/ Especially their skulls ;;

... I think that's blegh. xD I skipped the class in high school when we were supposed to dissect a lamb's heart or something equally nasty.

I'm hungry though. Always.

We only had to dissect a frog in jr. high ;;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    We had to do frogs as well, i couldn't cut it though so I just watched my group do it. It was a rather strange lesson as 3 out of 4 of my group were vegetarians. :L

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    We had to do frogs as well, i couldn't cut it though so I just watched my group do it. It was a rather strange lesson as 3 out of 4 of my group were vegetarians. :L
    I was a vegetarian up until two years ago XD

I was fine with cutting the frog open and all, it's just the smell of the chemicals that bothered me. :/

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I dissected both frogs and fetal pigs in high school, and I never really saw what was so wrong about it. The only real objection I had towards dissection was the smell.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Garg. I want to draw another picture of Sasuke from the manga but... But I can't find my pencil... Barg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back