• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Didn't sleep last night so I've blown off all plans for today. In bed watching stuff and probably going to sleep soon. Fun day, lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Didn't sleep last night so I've blown off all plans for today. In bed watching stuff and probably going to sleep soon. Fun day, lol.

I'm guessing you have a laptop, if so, I envy you. >>

LOL I just got up for the day... wait, this isn't the AA meeting?

For once I get to spend the bulk of the day on the computer, so yay me xD

Yo Elite, long time no talk! :D
    I usually spend the bulk of my free time on here XD

I am so tempted to watch a Naruto episode instead right now...

Then go watch some! :0

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Indeed, it's a little old now but still better than my house PC.

I don't think i ever did maths at home, we got homework but my teacher never collected it, he said it was just to give us a bit of extra practice. He was just too lazy to mark it. -.-

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Indeed, it's a little old now but still better than my house PC.

I don't think i ever did maths at home, we got homework but my teacher never collected it, he said it was just to give us a bit of extra practice. He was just too lazy to mark it. -.-
    I want a laptop so I could carry it around wherever I go so I can surf the web and watch anime whenever I want :v

My teacher always gave us homework, but it was easy enough, so I finished it in class. I don't see what's so hard about Geometry, I find it a lot easier than Algebra. (Mainly because my Algebra teacher couldn't teach for his life)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I want a laptop so I could carry it around wherever I go so I can surf the web and watch anime whenever I want :v

My teacher always gave us homework, but it was easy enough, so I finished it in class. I don't see what's so hard about Geometry, I find it a lot easier than Algebra. (Mainly because my Algebra teacher couldn't teach for his life)

I have an awful maths teacher, he is very bad at teaching, it's lucky I am good at maths or I'd be failing. Unlike my science teacher, she teaches thing very well. I hope I have her next semester as well.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I wish I had my own computer. Everyone in my family has one except me. My sister and mum barely use their computers, and I use one the most, so I think it'd be fair if I had my own. I want one which I don't really care what sort it is, but as long as it's new, and not second hand.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I honestly don't know why I'm not affected my seizures or anything. I don't feel anything when I look at it.

Fun fact: 4kids actually dubbed that episode and planned on releasing it.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah, you really did it Pikachu.
    /was afraid of getting a seizure while watching that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back