• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

There's an AA manga?
    How? Is it in english?
    WHERE DO I BUY IT?!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    There is an Ace Attorney manga, yes. xDD;;
    I think the first volume is out in America, but for Australia, we're getting it next month. There are also scanlations avaliable on some manga reading websites.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    There is an Ace Attorney manga, yes. xDD;;
    I think the first volume is out in America, but for Australia, we're getting it next month. There are also scanlations avaliable on some manga reading websites.

Okay, I'm off to search some manga sites!

It's more like a couple of sidestories, though good for a short read!

That's just perfect, I love short mysteries

/me raises hand.

What is Ace Attorney?

No. No no no no no no no.
    Google it, please! Now, go! Google awaits!

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't know what Ace Attorney is either. Probably something to do with Lawyers and stuff. XD;
    Anyway, I think I might try out the games first; and then probably read the manga if I find it interesting enough. For the time being I'm reading Death Note Another Note.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I don't know what Ace Attorney is either. Probably something to do with Lawyers and stuff. XD;
    Anyway, I think I might try out the games first; and then probably read the manga if I find it interesting enough. For the time being I'm reading Death Note Another Note.

You poor soul, not knowing such awesomeness called Ace Attorney.

The only person I can think of that is having a worse time than you is this person:

Binary I think we should run..

Hmmm... Yes, uh huh... That comment made me giggle... Hehehe... hmmm... yes...

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Too many gifs on this page. Where do you get them all? XD

Also, May is awesome. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What's with all the character gifs? I don't even know where they're from, but they do seem to be taking over. Me no likey.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    !
    AA gifs are god!
    And I have to go offline now, see ya guys!
    I would include a gif, but i think I'm making this load a little longer, so...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    !
    AA gifs are god!
    And I have to go offline now, see ya guys!
    I would include a gif, but i think I'm making this load a little longer, so...
    AA? Ace Attorney?

Alright, see you Imp! Yea...you kinda are ._.

Anyone got any plans for today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back