• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well for now my voice seems to be doing a little better but if I go in don't be surprised if y'all hear me clearing my throat oops

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I would but I hate how I sound to other people after I've heard myself on a recorder before...lol.

Years
  • I think we're all self-conscious on our voices, tbh

besides it's normal for your voice to sound different when hearing it played back anyways...it's kinda like how all others you talk to would hear it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I always think everyone sounds like they do and then I hear myself and think OMG is that how I really sound. DEAR GOD NO! xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's strange because I used to love talking online. Did it for many years. But then those friends moved on to other games and other consoles, and so I just stopped talking to people online.

Outlier

Back in my day this place was rather active. I guess the popularity of reddit and discord has killed the activity of most forums.

I'll stick with MSN thank you very much. *retreats back into old folks home*

pkmin3033

God, I miss MSN. Skype is now effectively useless, and Discord...it's just not the same.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Nostalgia makes everything look better, it seems.

...although a lot of the time, I find that when you go back to the thing you're nostalgic for, it's a horrific experience. xD

Years
  • after the voice chat, i immediately took a nap. now i'm just sitting around before i go to sleep again. went to a bar where a friend was DJing for a little bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back