• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Not to make anyone else feel bad, but myself, I feel the healthiest I have felt in months after what felt like an eternity of being vaguelly ill, physically or mentally. I'm happy!

Years
  • oh no, i hope you guys don't wind up getting sick. i'm pretty fortunate, i haven't been too sick this year (so far). knock on wood.

I'm usually pretty accurate when I feel a certain way but I hope I'm wrong this time!

Not to make anyone else feel bad, but myself, I feel the healthiest I have felt in months after what felt like an eternity of being vaguelly ill, physically or mentally. I'm happy!

Seeing people being happy makes me happy, it's how it should be. Long may this spell continue for you!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I always feel guilty when I complain about having a headache because I know there are people out there with worse issues than chronic tension headaches.

Years
  • Walking around these past few days killed my feet but now I feel like I want to continue walking

problem is I live in an area that's not walk-friendly

Years
  • Walking around these past few days killed my feet but now I feel like I want to continue walking

problem is I live in an area that's not walk-friendly

Is it walking around / through places you like or simply the exercise?

A treadmill is always an option if it's just exercise.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Back when i lived in town i used to walk to places like publix and walmart (depending on mood and which house). Took like an hr and such but worth it for the fresh air and exercise. Ig i could do that and walk to dollar general where i live now but my work leaves me too lazy to do any walking around unless its disney zzz

Years
  • Same here. I live near a dollar general store as well (and I have walked there for groceries in the past) but sadly its just not as good as Publix or even *sigh* Winn-Dixie

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    true. but when it and family dollar are the only two things i have in twenty miles and i don't feel like driving said twenty miles they're good lol. but that's why i try to stop by someplace on my way home.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i can think of a few other things that i don't wanna bring up but for the most part yeah that's the biggest like... issue that is consistent haha.

reminds me i still need to drive to another gamestop to see if they have a used 2ds or 3ds that isn't plain colored... i want a special one for my second one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back