• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I enjoy Animal Crossing because it has no plot. It's pretty out of the ordinary, and I appreciate things like that. :3 Plus, you don't have to worry about beating it. There's nothing to beat, just getting your rent payed off. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ehh, I like having plot. And if there is no plot, there needs to be one hell of a redeeming factor and just wandering around selling stuff and whatnot just doesn't sound interesting. x_X;

Years
    Animal Crossing has never interested me. :[ Although first it was because I didn't have any of the right systems for any of the games, and then I just...had no interest overall.

I dunno, it could be one of those games I actually love, but it would take someone shoving it at me before I would even bother to try it. :X

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Animal Crossing is just sooooo boring. You do the same mundane tasks every day, and it eventually gets to be a chore checking on your town everyday. I got City Folk a few weeks ago (AKA Wii port of Wild World) and I've already stopped checking on it. Wild World lasted a bit longer for me, but that's because I'd never played AC before.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I found Harvest Moon fun for um... the first half hour or so, and then it got really, really repetitive :[

Cherrim

Years
    See, I liked Harvest Moon, or the few I played. That has a point. You have to get a farm and, you know, have it grow and prosper while also trying to get with a woman or something. But Animal Crossing? All I get from that is "LOL HEY YOU MOVED IN and I made you a house now you owe me more than your life savings for it so now do some slave labour until it's paid off ahahahaha" and um. Yeah. I just never get the appeal.

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah but to what end? You pay off your house and then... you pay for renovations. Is there anything past that?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Want to know something weird? I always mistake Harvest Moon with Sailor Moon. XD If they both have the same word at the end of it, I'm confused. So I'm always mixing them up by saying stuff like, "Oh yeah, that show Harvest Moon?" XD

Anyway, AC is not too popular with some people. :x But everyone loves Nintendogs? There's not much difference. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have one of the Harvest Moon games: Another Wonderful Life. It seemed a little interesting at first, but it got too boring and repetitive fast. Heh.

And Sailor Moon does not compare, as it is awesome. The series, I mean. Sailor Moon the person is an idiot. =P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Alakazam17 said:
    And Sailor Moon does not compare, as it is awesome. The series, I mean. Sailor Moon the person is an idiot. =P
    Eww - Sailor Moon sucks.

Of course thats my opinion. :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Like I said earlier, I was forced to watch Sailor Moon.
    I was actually considering buying an Animal Crossing game awhile back, but I still haven't even to this day.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Do you mean meatball head? XD;

I loved Sailor Moon, one of the best childhood memories I can remember. And probably the first anime I watched, though back then I didn't really know what the anime genre really was. I have heard there is an uncut version of Sailor Moon, haven't looked up on that fact though. Not like I would want to, if the rumours were true.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Alakazam17 said:
    You are lying to yourself, man. :P

I wasn't forced to watch it, XD. I watched it by choice, and I'm still watching it. ^_^
    Oh man dude - I watched that show once when I was ten years old. God that was the worst.

All I remember are these girls who can like fly and stuff. Didn't really appeal to me at all, lol.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah but to what end? You pay off your house and then... you pay for renovations. Is there anything past that?
    Personally, I think Animal Crossing would benefit well from receiving the Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row treatment. Why work all those repetitive but legitimate jobs if you can just mug people and break into their houses?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Do you mean meatball head? XD;

I loved Sailor Moon, one of the best childhood memories I can remember. And probably the first anime I watched, though back then I didn't really know what the anime genre really was. I have heard there is an uncut version of Sailor Moon, haven't looked up on that fact though. Not like I would want to, if the rumours were true.
    Yes, of course I mean meatball head! XDD

I never watched Sailor Moon when I was younger, as we didn't have much TV where I was back then. I just got into it about two years ago when I started watching anime. ^^

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Personally, I think Animal Crossing would benefit well from receiving the Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row treatment. Why work all those repetitive but legitimate jobs if you can just mug people and break into their houses?

rofl

I'd love to see some Ride and Die experiences in it.

You know, who wouldn't want to see a raccoon shooting some kittens from a hummer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back