• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ezzo, Dukey (22), Tiny, and Aizuke are probably the best ones there in my opinion. I tend to go towards Dukey's shop though.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I either go to eF or private theme makers, lawl. Or I steal them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I tend to just make my own themes all the time but inspiration only ever hits a few times a year which is why I rarely change my sig. I just like having total control over what I make. :B

Audy, I was ready to punch you guys when you had the matching avatars. ;;' The only thing that got me through that was the fact that I had avatars and signatures turned off most of the time.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD I always work on my own themes, which is why they tend to suck.

Though ironically, I still get votes in Best Theme in MotM. lol

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I tend to just make my own themes all the time but inspiration only ever hits a few times a year which is why I rarely change my sig. I just like having total control over what I make. :B

Audy, I was ready to punch you guys when you had the matching avatars. ;;' The only thing that got me through that was the fact that I had avatars and signatures turned off most of the time.

I'm glad you went back to this one...It's my favorite =]

XD I always work on my own themes, which is why they tend to suck.

Though ironically, I still get votes in Best Theme in MotM. lol

It's cause you make so many of them =P

Years
    And one name was italicized while the other...wasn't...

I'd say I couldn't see how that happened, but I think I've mixed up people who had different colors before. <_<;;; They again, they did theme switching instead of just having similar themes, but whatever.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Speaking of themes, I just started using one of my oldies from a year ago. This one was actually pretty good...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I make my own themes which generally are slightly edited images of whatever I'm interested in at the time. Whenever I put effort in, my themes fail and someone always makes one better, so I don't bother anymore :D Fyi: The Britney one was the only recent one that didn't fail.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm hopeless at themes, I basically know the basics and that is it. I have only had Photoshop for a month now though..

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Gimp <3....It's pretty easy to use actually, so I've been making my own themes since...Idk, October maybe. I wouldn't say their great, but definitely improving =P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ayano Katagiri, how do you get your signature to be like that?

I have always wondered and it would be so much more neater if I did that.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I used the CSS - [css-div] tag to get the box.

Like my current one has:
    [div="width:400px;padding:8px;-moz-border-radius: 15px; background-color:#87c5b3;"]My signature goes here.[/div]

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Ayano Katagiri, how do you get your signature to be like that?

I have always wondered and it would be so much more neater if I did that.

It's CSS
    I would be able to tell you the code if I still had it ;_;

You could ask around for various CSS codes, or visit PPN's CSS article written by Virtual Chatot (a.k.a. Macintosh)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I've never used GIMP before, sounds good for freeware. I like your current theme btw. Maka <3

It works fine for me. Then again, I have nothing to compare it to since it's the only program I've ever used. I'm sure Photoshop is way better. And thanks =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back