• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    And why would that be, my citrus friend?

Well shoe guy, seeing as how it is now summer and it is a Tuesday* and I have absolutely feck all to do I find myself in a most curious pickle.

Could always fire up Pokémon Blue and hammer it retro-stylee. YEAH.

*Research has shown that Tuesday is statistically the least exciting day of the week and therefore the most dull. K, I made all that up but it could well be true.

Boredom is a wonderful thing. You get to do Nothing, which I haven't been doing for several months now. Nothing can for example mean hanging around PC.

While I appreciate your current predicament, I have to disagree D= I'd rather be out working and earning money or something.

PC is a beautiful, magical place however. If there was ever a place i'd want to spend time eating myself to death out of boredom, PC would be it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahahah... Tuesday it is then. Let's... bore?

AH! That was a splendid idea :o (even though it wasn't directed at me). Retroblue, here I come... or maybe Silver.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I don't watch anime =O shock shock horror

Alas, they just don't interest me in the slightest =(

Word. ;p

That and the fact that I don't even know what channel they're on. *hint for some advice*
    I started watching Death Note once (one word or two?), and I'll admit, it was pretty interesting. I don't know what happened though; I think I got to around episode 5 and couldn't be bothered/couldn't find anymore episodes online.

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Oh dear, I appear to have started some sort of anti-anime movement D=

I've also just noticed that i've been awake since 4am and don't actually feel tired in the slightest =/

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    if you don't know what channel, then just watch it on ......YOUTUBE! xD

And yes. I too, am bored. VERY bored. ... And not at home, so no Gamecube for me D=>

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Ah, boredom. I usually allow my mind to wander in such situations.

I'm very happy today, because I released my first beta of my hack in over 4 months. Jeez, I took my damn time. lol

And... I'm very hungry right now. Dizzy and cold even. Ooooohh...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    WAT

I'm pretty sure there's a way to install windows after Ubuntu... o.o and why did you install Ubuntu first? Can't you run an installation -- oh, I get it. You want to install their betaish thing before they release it in a month or whatever (I really honestly don't care much for 7).

Can't you just install XP, then Ubuntu, then wait for 7 comming out (or is it out?) then just install 7 over the XP partition? I dunno. Meh.

Oh yes, I'm eating, so I feel slightly better. Heheheheeheheeheh.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    WAT

I'm pretty sure there's a way to install windows after Ubuntu... o.o and why did you install Ubuntu first? Can't you run an installation -- oh, I get it. You want to install their betaish thing before they release it in a month or whatever (I really honestly don't care much for 7).

Can't you just install XP, then Ubuntu, then wait for 7 comming out (or is it out?) then just install 7 over the XP partition? I dunno. Meh.

Oh yes, I'm eating, so I feel slightly better. Heheheheeheheeheh.
    I have to partition the drive, and the thing for Ubuntu to partition HDDs said it would take over 2 hours, I can install 7 and Ubuntu in less than an hour. Plus, I can partition the HDD in seconds through the Seven update. Also, I am trying to rid my computer of illegal software, my XP is illegal. I can get Seven for free from Microsoft and it is supported until June 2010, and on top of that I can get it from my brother for free since he works for Microsoft. :3

There is something wrong with Seven though..the screen just randomly flashed, made a weird noise, and came back on..oh well as long as it didn't shut down. :P It's also a beta so obviously things will be wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back