• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    It's often more sensible to use the more professional term for things like that rather than the street names. Street names are generally always offensive.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't feel so good, my Freshman year starts on Wednesday and I might get lost in the school D: at least the first day Freshman get free lunch :D

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
    wow thats lucky! I'm starting my sophomore year in a new highschool. my parents and I moved a little over a week ago. I'm kinda happy because I can walk to school (I love walking) but I haven't seen anyone around in my neighborhood that looks like they're going to school. :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    wow thats lucky! I'm starting my sophomore year in a new highschool. my parents and I moved a little over a week ago. I'm kinda happy because I can walk to school (I love walking) but I haven't seen anyone around in my neighborhood that looks like they're going to school. :/

Where I live if you walk to highschool you will have a 50% of being jumped D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Starting my Senior year in September and I honestly cannot wait. The Seniors get so many privileges it's not even funny, and after college applications are sent the rest of the year is a joke.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    My school year starts on September 7th. I can't wait for it to start and I know It's going to be a great year. Still, I can't get round the fact that I'm going to be leaving secondary school in 2 years. After, It's College and then University for me.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I went through a little freshmen hazing at the beginning of the 9th grade, but I'll probably cut the incoming freshmen some slack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back