• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • Lol...I know my friend has both, and he says he bought an ostrich in one of them. Very exciting XD
    Ooooh, I think on HM Tree of Tranquility you can get ostriches.
    I just bought Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for Wii. It is fun, like all the other HM games. :P Ostriches are fun to ride on. <3
    Do you like it? I wanted to get it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Oh man, I can't see how you guys enjoy playing those Harvest Moon games. I find them disgustingly horrible.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • What kind of game is Harvest Moon?
    I think I've seen it before, but didn't play it because of its graphics - I'm pretty picky about graphics.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    There is good graphics, and tons of things to do, just like any other HM game.
    Oh man, I can't see how you guys enjoy playing those Harvest Moon games. I find them disgustingly horrible.
    LOL.

Edit: It is a farming like game... I play it sometimes, but rarely. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Farming doesn't really sound that appealing. xD

Oh, by graphics I was only referring to the DS one. I don't own any other console that has a variation of the game.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Farming doesn't really sound that appealing. xD

Oh, by graphics I was only referring to the DS one. I don't own any other console that has a variation of the game.
    Farming might not sound appealing, but the factors in the game are terrific. There's so much more to do than just farming. You try to build friendships with all the villagers, court the legible bachelors/bachelettes, and there's things like cooking, getting married, growing crops, harvesting, fishing, and caring for your animals! It's a very fun game.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    HM reminds me of Darkness Cloud, but for the DS. I love(d) both games dearly..

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yukio said:
    And why is that?
    It is just so... Boring.

Aurafire said:
    I'm watching "Bring it On"....That movie with the cheerleaders. I think my brain is rotting X(
    Bring It On is just drama, cheerleading, and more drama. Surprised the series has even gotten to what, the fourth or fifth movie?

Anyways I'm going to go to sleep. G'night.

Duke Devlin

I'm bringing sexy back
    Years
  • I have to admit I loved HM on the super nintendo and why watch a cheerleading movie when you can get your own cheerleading squad?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Ah, it seems nothing epic happened.

But what's this on Harvest Moon? 'Tis one of my faves, too~ Ever since we rented the first one for the GC (it was really my stepsister's choice XD). Still doesn't top Riviera or Yggdra Union for me, though. Or LoZ, for that matter.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, Disgaea is a start, maybe

Speaking of which, I've always wanted to try Disgaea. It's an anime too, isn't it...? XD

'Course, I'll probably still be into Touhou and the liking~ That game forever has a place in my heart.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I haven't played Animal Crossing in awhile. Sure, it was repetitive, but it was fun. It wasn't terribly complicated, and I could make a house! It was also fun to see how much I could collect, too. :D
    (

I loved Animal Crossing :3, it's just so simple that it's fun. You design your only little house, go shopping, meet new animals, and I loved doing the tasks for the villagers in the original one for GC WHICH THEY GOT RID OF IN THE NEWER ONES..LAME.
    I don't like Animal Crossing because it is repetitive.. but, I don't mind Harvest Moon at all.

I'm the opposite; Harvest Moon..especially the one my friend plays for Wii is just..a fairy boy hopping through town asking girls to date him and his cow. I don't get it and I never liked the concept of farming. Too much work :3 Can't he have other jobs? XD

Animal Crossing does get repetitive though, and not having the village tasks is why I don't play the Wii version since we've gotten it and my brother does.
    Well, Disgaea is a start, maybe

Speaking of which, I've always wanted to try Disgaea. It's an anime too, isn't it...? XD

'Course, I'll probably still be into Touhou and the liking~ That game forever has a place in my heart.

I've never heard of either XD. I'm kind of annoyed that Sims 3 won't be coming out for Mac anytime soon. T_T

Years
  • I cannot believe that me mentioning my liking to buy Animal Crossing: Wild world would create a sprawl of 3 pages in the DCC. O.O

Eh, seeing your guyz comments, I'll try to buy AC with Harvest Moon used, =P

As for Disgaea, I keep on telling the joke to my classmate that I saw a rule 34 of it because he obsessively keeps on playing it at school. (Seriously I've seen him play it all period for English.) XD

And for TVTropes, that site is funny as heck. I just hope I won't get lost in it's awesome black hole of time wasting articles. PC too *shot*

Sooo...I have to wash my sisters shoes naw.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Make your sisters wash their own shoes. It seems like you do way too much stuff for your sisters, Netto XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back