• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm getting a new phone for my birthday. My step dad just has to find time to actuallys speak to T-Mobile to switch to AT&T.

My step dad and I both want phones from there (he wants the Blackberry Bold and I want the LG Vu).

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I'm getting a new phone for my birthday. My step dad just has to find time to actuallys speak to T-Mobile to switch to AT&T.

My step dad and I both want phones from there (he wants the Blackberry Bold and I want the LG Vu).
    I would love to own one of them black berries.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I love my Blackberry. My friends and I use it all the time to look up stuff in a pinch. I have the Blackberry Curve through Verizon. Perfect size for me. The extra fee a month for thei internet isn't really that bad.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • My phone is really out of date. =3=;; I use to get a new phone every year, but I haven't had one for a while now. I keep telling my dad I want a new phone, but instead he buys phones for his family overseas. ._.; And they're not cheap ones, like mine was. D: They're actually better than mine. :<

There was a certain phone I wanted, which my brother showed to me because he works in a phone shop, but I forgot the name of it. :x But he did give me an example toy phone of it, which was just the actual real phone, but you weren't able to call anyone, but you could play around with the buttons and menu section. But, I think phones are rather odd nowadays, they're just like minature computers. I only use my phone for calling people or just listening to music.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I still have a pink razr. Like. The original one ¬¬;

I'm fine with it though, I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on something I already have D;
    (plus, I don't need all those super special features)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • So how was your day people, somebody take a screenshot, because this is POST NUMBER 1000 FOR ME!!!!! "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!",

Thats right, this is a historic moment for both me and PC, because I have gotten 1/5 of my goal:)!!!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • My LG touch white chocolate slide is a chunker, I don't hate it or love it, it's just there? I use it lots, but sometimes there's the occasion when it'll call people cause it's touch and super sensitive, lol. That's always a funny time.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • So how was your day people, somebody take a screenshot, because this is POST NUMBER 1000 FOR ME!!!!! "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!",

Thats right, this is a historic moment for both me and PC, because I have gotten 1/5 of my goal:)!!!

Congrats |D
    I hated myself for being around long enough to even reach 5k. Now I just don't care.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • What is this on crackberries now? (sorry, 'tis my parents; they don't really care for them XD) Though I guess it's about phones in general.

I have a cruddy flip phone. Yay =D Only because I don't really need it or anything. I'm not sociable in real life (though you might disagree on here... XD).

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Flip phones are fun to play with. XD I wanted one just for that and after watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Though I wanted the phone they use, but apparently it's only available in Japan. Although, I do have the Final Fantasy victory fanfare as my message tone.

...Yes. I love Final Fantasy. XDD

:x

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Final Fantasy is awesome =D Not as good as Riviera or Yggdra Union, IMO (which some might find funny, but then again...), but still pretty epic. A lot of the games Square Enix produces (like Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest, TWEWY, etc.) are epic. The same with Sting/Atlus (which produced Riviera, Yggdra Union, Summon Night, Trauma Center, Disgaea...).

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • That is quite true, though I've never played any Atlus games. :<

Australia never seems to ship them in or my state just fails and never has those kind of games. D;

I do want Disgaea on PS3 though~! ♥

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • I want a PSP just for Riviera or Yggdra Union's remakes XD And for Final Fantasy and Sonic, too. Maybe I'll use my $50 Walmart giftcard on that when I get like, 100 more bucks X_X

But you could buy games online, maybe =D Or try and find a store around where you live that has imports. 'Tis how I found and bought Platinum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back