• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have the old Razor. Grey colored if your wondering.

Really, really want that LG Vu.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So we're talking about phones, eh? Well, my phone is pretty amazing, really. I think I remember mentioning it in last year's DCC, and saying that it was so awesome that an Australian family actually took a picture of me using it so they could show all their friends back home. XD

...I don't have a phone, lulz. I use a payphone in front of a convenience store down the street. And when said picture was taken I was literally crawling through a snowbank to get to the receiver. :P

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    So we're talking about phones, eh? Well, my phones is pretty amazing, really. I think I remember mentioning it in last year's DCC, and saying that it was so awesome that an Australian family actually took a picture of me using it so they could show all their friends back home. XD

...I don't have a phone, lulz. I use a payphone in front of a convenience store down the street. And when said picture was taken I was literally crawling through a snowbank to get to the receiver. :P
    You, sir, are truly a dedicated Canadian. XD; That's awesome.

Years
    Phones

Oh CP's naw?

I've gotten a Samsung Juke on December 2007.

Spoiler:

I need more songs on it though. And I rarely use it's Phone capability 'cuz I have no one other than my Parents to call and we don't have unlimited texting. :< But still after listening to anime MP3's for a year now...it's tiring. XD

But I definitely want an unlocked I-Phone :3
    Hope the new one in the future is unlocked since it's an unfair advantage for ATT. D=

See ya tomorrow guyz. =P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    That phone looks pwnsome, Netto XD

I wish mine looked like that. But it's a plain black D= Oh well, at least the case is cool XD It's also where I keep a lot of my money XD Sad, is it not?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My phone's had more use in the little time I've had unlimited texting than it's probably had for the two years that I've had it. XD
    It's getting worn out from being dropped all of the time, though. I'm amazed it still works. It's been dropped down the stairs here (which are just like the hard tile floors) and on my dorm room floor (again, hard tile). It's been scratched everywhere, and yet, it still functions perfectly.

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, that made me lol, so do you do that as well?
    No, I was kinda raised out by the prairies for the first few years of my life and thus cannot shake the oh god don't you dare go outside it's -40 degrees Celcius and if we have no food in the house we're ordering pizza in mindset. I have my own phone anyway. :[

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    *Sigh* Ever since I read some books by Bryan Lee O'malley I've wanted to visit Canada. Is it a nice place?

Cherrim

Years
    My uncle's in the RCMP. :[ Unfortunately he doesn't wear the uniform... ever. Just for formal events or something, but it's still pretty cool.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've heard of the mounties. Sorry to say, but the guys in the red uniform?

My cousin is in the Canadian army if that matters to anyone. :P

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Lightning, have you ever seen the movie, "Canadian Bacon"? I haven't watched it in a long time, but if I remember correctly it was about America going to war against Canada. Hilarity ensues, of course.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Hi to all just to let you know I will no longer use yellow I will use sea green my second favorite color so I'll use it!
    Can you read this?

P.s Since I see phone chats I would like to say I don't have a cell phone yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back