• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
  • Depends on the kind of pasta. I enjoy most of it, but there are some that I just can't eat. And sure they're full of carbs, but I use those carbs to get through hard workouts XD

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I love pasta! In fact, i'm pretty much a fan of any Italian food. Pasta, pizza, ravioli, garlic bread, spaghetti bolognese.. mmm...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My mother makes homemade pasta it is really great. I have no idea what is in it though besides the obvious.

The Ohio governor is trying to pass a bill to cut 250,000,000 USD from the state's library funding. I have family members who will loose their jobs if that is passed and the libraries in my city will be the only ones for 30 miles because the smaller city ones will have to close. The governor knows that the public will reject it so he chose not to let the public decide on this issue. He proposed it on Thursday, last week and it is being voted on sometime this week. Barely enough time for the public to find out. While, seven represenatives are voting on it. Not the public. Ugh.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • My mother makes homemade pasta it is really great. I have no idea what is in it though besides the obvious.

The Ohio governor is trying to pass a bill to cut 250,000,000 USD from the state's library funding. I have family members who will loose their jobs if that is passed and the libraries in my city will be the only ones for 30 miles because the smaller city ones will have to close. The governor knows that the public will reject it so he chose not to let the public decide on this issue. He proposed it on Thursday, last week and it is being voted on sometime this week. Barely enough time for the public to find out. While, seven represenatives are voting on it. Not the public. Ugh.

That sucks....

Anyway, your sig I think you need to rephrase it....

"
    Hypocrisy: If the baby you save from abortion is gay will you fight for its rights?
    "

To

"
    Hypocrisy: If a baby is about to be aborted would you fight for its rights? But would you still fight for it's rights if the baby where gay?
    "

Something like that.... I know a bit long..

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    That sucks....

Anyway, your sig I think you need to rephrase it....

"
    Hypocrisy: If the baby you save from abortion is gay will you fight for its rights?
    "

To

"
    Hypocrisy: If a baby is about to be aborted would you fight for its rights? But would you still fight for it's rights if the baby where gay?
    "

Something like that.... I know a bit long..

I would like to rephrase but it would either stretch the area or go into go ontop of another like so:

Hypocrisy: If a baby is about to be aborted would you fight for its rights?
    But would you still fight for it's rights if the baby where gay?

And I think it looks bad like that. I also do not want to change the text to something very small.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My mother makes homemade pasta it is really great. I have no idea what is in it though besides the obvious.

You should make a boycott for that. It's absolutely not right to do that, especially if your family, and many other people across your state, are going to lose their jobs to a voting that isn't even public.

It's just not right.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Does anyone else find online petitions hilarious? They never work, but people still try them.
    Whoever said told you they don't work is an idiot. Just because they are online that doesn't mean they are unheard. They work just like a petition where you go around collecting signatures. All you have to do though is email the petition. If you don't, then you're an idiot for starting it in the first place.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Adults who compare their intelligence to a childs and expecting the child's to be equal or greater to their own is an idiot. However, I know this isn't what Mage means I am just stating a fact.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Adults who compare their intelligence to a childs and expecting the child's to be equal or greater to their own is an idiot. However, I know this isn't what Mage means I am just stating a fact.
    Oh I know, but I was just saying that most adults disregard kids as idiots.

The kid just gave a perfect example.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back