• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • I love homemade pizza a million times over.. ._. and.. for some reason.. frozen pizzas make me feel a bit sick.. I've only had one before that made me feel okay..

I love when my dad makes pizza from scratch, though.. we're Italian so he'll use homemade sauce and like.. slices of tomato from our garden ._. and we have like all this amazing goat cheese from italy.. with pesto.. and yeah.. it's so yummy <3

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • jasonresno said:
    I never knew how boring the internet was until I couldn't randomly visit this site :o
    :P I agree. It's far more exciting when you can discuss important things like Pizza vs. Jelly. :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I've actually failed at making rice like 6 times ._. But I can seem to cook everything amazingly but rice @@;; Everyone loves my cooking ._. I'm especially good at doing hors d'oeuvres :3

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I've actually failed at making rice like 6 times ._. But I can seem to cook everything amazingly but rice @@;; Everyone loves my cooking ._. I'm especially good at doing hors d'oeuvres :3
    How can you mess up rice? lol Well unless you are cooking it on the stove or something. Why not just use a rice cooker??? They are awesome, plus you can cook way more than just rice in them...they actually have whole cookbooks to making stuff in rice cookers.

coolmancam

refreshed trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Thought I'd say hello in this thread, just joined yesterday and always liked chat threads :) Whats everyone doin up so late?

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • I'll say. After a long hard day working the lengpach feilds here in souther african territory, I'm beat, and spending my time on PC here.

fat Americans.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'll say. After a long hard day working the lengpach feilds here in souther african territory, I'm beat, and spending my time on PC here.

fat Americans.

Whoa, you're in South Africa? Are you from there originally or just visiting?

Totally semi-related buuut: I just watched Blood Diamond and it was a powerful film.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I make a mean dish of Macaroni N Cheese.

.....and that's about it! Otherwise I'm restricted to frozen food and simple directions. :/ It doesn't help that my fiance is an amazing cook.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • How can you mess up rice? lol Well unless you are cooking it on the stove or something. Why not just use a rice cooker??? They are awesome, plus you can cook way more than just rice in them...they actually have whole cookbooks to making stuff in rice cookers.

Haha exactly.. and yeah.. I was using the stove.. and I had water problems ._. I didn't know how much water to use or anything when I was first doing it X3 Haha..

Jason: My cousin went to Africa to build houses and stuff and he said it was an amazing experience o_o~ I'd love to try it one day~

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I'm absolutely hopeless at cooking. XD;

I screwed up a pie. A FROZEN PIE THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS PUT IN THE MICROWAVE. ;___;

Then again, our microwave is quite shoddy, and we're going to replace it soon. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back