• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Then you're missing out. :'(

Not that I suggest it until you're the legal drinking age.

Cherrim

Years
  • That's pretty much my stance on it. D: I've never had enough to drink to make me anything more than tipsy. I've had brownouts in my memory due to painkillers before and I just don't understand why people would willingly put themselves through that. Why drink so much that you can't remember what you did? It just... seems like such a waste of time (and money! alcohol can be pricey!).

:/ But like I said, in moderation, alcohol can be great.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • well I watch my older sister drink when we go to resturaunts, she tortures me when shes drunk, and most of the time shes piss drunk. which is why I beat her into sense. on another note its great to be back here again =D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i have a little bit of ginger beer on a very cold day but thats to warm me up

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015

lawl. Love you darling.

I'm coming off my awful binge now. s'all going to be alright. all going to be ok... ok... yeah... ok...

Love you too dear. ;D

well I watch my older sister drink when we go to resturaunts, she tortures me when shes drunk, and most of the time shes piss drunk. which is why I beat her into sense. on another note its great to be back here again =D

You posted, OMG. <3

I have to drink secretly. DX

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Alcohol just never appealed to me. I've never really like the taste of some beers. Even sweet wines make my throat feel weird.

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years
  • The only alcohol I drink: The wine served at communion in church XD

I have tried beer-twice-but I just couldn't stand it :P I'm also probably the only person in the entire upper school who doesn't drink coffee xD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The only alcohol I drink: The wine served at communion in church XD

I have tried beer-twice-but I just couldn't stand it :P I'm also probably the only person in the entire upper school who doesn't drink coffee xD
    Wow, doesn't it seem weird that the only alcohol that you've ever had was served in a church.

Cherrim

Years
  • I actually don't like wine or beer.

Well, okay that's a bit of a lie. There are a few beers I like but they're all kinda fruity, lmao. (One is this actual fruit beer--a raspberry beer n_n--and the other is that Budweiser with Lime that they had over the summer...) I've yet to find any other beers I like. D:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Some beers just smell.. I don't exactly know how to describe it but they have a smell that my nose really doesn't like and sets me off into gag mode.

Years
  • I don't really like any of it, I just like the side-effect. :P

Actually, a quality dark beer is good, but it has a bad reputation because the cheap stuff tastes weird or is too strong. I HATE light beer....>_<

Bloody Marys are good, too, if you know how to make them right. I do.

Years
  • I am definatly not of age, and neither of my parents EVER drink, but its kind of a tradition that on the last friday of the month we all have a big glass of beer, and I love it x3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    lol. Wow. Last night I actually got fairly drunk. At 5am I had a really bad stomachache and I couldn't go get food because my mom was up and she's smell the alcohol. D:

Not like I have a hangover now that I'm up though :p

And on the topic of wallpapers I have an amazing Lady Gaga one. DUH.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Your theme.. is bright, Lady Gaga!
    And the hearts, they're like I have them! 8D

My desktop background is just a load of anime/manga pictures.. like in a collage. It's pretty.. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back