• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You guys are all so responsible, you make me feel like a bum. I've never studied in my life. But I make A's and B's, save for Math which is always low. I should think about studying that...

Yeah I never study properly myself, but... Math's a tough one not to review outside class. Especially calculus. Yet it's easy, it's just about going over the stuff over and over. I think that's the only way unless you're a genius.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yes please...I don't care if it's 8 in the morning here. lol

Coldstone Creamery!!! <3 I love that ice cream parlor so much. I always serve up with my favorite "Cookie Doughn't You Want Some" signature creation, because it has my favorite ice cream flavor: Cookie Dough! ^_^

Years
    Yes please...I don't care if it's 8 in the morning here. lol

Coldstone Creamery!!! <3 I love that ice cream parlor so much. I always serve up with my favorite "Cookie Doughn't You Want Some" signature creation, because it has my favorite ice cream flavor: Cookie Dough! ^_^

I agree 700% with this post :P Colstone is amazing. And the cookie dough ice cream is legendary.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Coldstone...

I can't wait until I can start driving. I will have a set routine every morning that includes Coldstone.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ben and Jerry's is delicious <3 They even make chocolate-covered potato chips taste great~

'Course, I love pretty much any ice cream brand. Not picky about that whatsoever.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The best place to go eat ice cream over here is Plush Horse. It's cheap, delicious and they give out huge servings. 1 small scoop is equivalent to 3 normal scoops. But, I hardly go there now since I don't like waiting in lines. :/

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    We don't have any ice cream places where I live, so we have to settle for either buying ours at a grocery store or making it our selves.

My favorite ice-cream dessert we have is when we buy strawberries and cut them up and put them in a bowl, then douse them in LOTS AND LOTS of sugar, so the juices all start to be pulled out of the strawberries. The sugar, berries, and juices all become super sweet, and we pour it on the ice cream and it is DELICIOUS! *starts drooling*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    We've got Cold Stone near us when I'm with my mom, and B&J's when I'm with my dad :> But we're probably closer to frozen yogurt places, though my dad isn't a fan. I like it, though :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    We don't have a B&J over here, but we have just about everything else. Never had it tho, but I've seen in some Hindi movies how good it is so I might take a little trip and get some. In a few weeks my friends and I plan on going on a journey called 'Harold & Kumar go to White Castle' thing since I'm Indian and my other friend is Korean, and we're planning on going to many different restaurants in the surrounding states XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In a few weeks my friends and I plan on going on a journey called 'Harold & Kumar go to White Castle' thing since I'm Indian and my other friend is Korean, and we're planning on going to many different restaurants in the surrounding states XD
    I'm now wondering if you've actually seen that movie, because if you want to live up to the name, you and your friend have to do everything that Harold and Kumar did. Everything.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I'm now wondering if you've actually seen that movie, because if you want to live up to the name, you and your friend have to do everything that Harold and Kumar did. Everything.

You know, that movie is set really close to me. I'm guessing they're in North Jersey because they stop at Princeton on their way to Cherry Hill, but Princeton is 45 min from me and Cherry Hill is about 20. There's no commemorative White Castle in Cherry Hill though ):

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

We're not actually doing everything, he just called it that because we're going to different restaurants.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    We're not actually doing everything, he just called it that because we're going to different restaurants.
    So you're not going to buy pot from a guy at Princeton, operate on an accident victim, shack up with a diseased tow truck driver and his inexplicably hot wife, pick up Neil Patrick Harris, get arrested by a blatantly racist cop, escape from jail, ride an escaped cheetah, humiliate some extreme sports punks, and ride a hang glider all the way to White Castle? A shame.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

So you're not going to buy pot from a guy at Princeton, operate on an accident victim, shack up with a diseased tow truck driver and his inexplicably hot wife, pick up Neil Patrick Harris, get arrested by a blatantly racist cop, escape from jail, ride an escaped cheetah, humiliate some extreme sports punks, and ride a hang glider all the way to White Castle? A shame.
    Maybe buy some pot from a guy in Detroit, operate a random person at my uncles hospital, and maybe pick up some hot girls, but that's it. :x

Oh and we're stop by at a bunch of random restaurants seeing as one of my cousins might come along and he's bringing $700 with him, so that will be our source of payment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back