• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    And besides, if we don't make it, we may begin life again on another planet in different bodies, but with the same soul. After all, our souls are much older than our bodies could ever hope to be.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    And besides, if we don't make it, we may begin life again on another planet in different bodies, but with the same soul. After all, our souls are much older than our bodies could ever hope to be.
    But, thats just a theory. At least science says that, but my religion believes in reincarnation.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I really don't like seeing humans as something greater than everything else.
    In my mind, we're just animals that happens to have developed culture and that parasites on nature.

Even if we survive, it just wouldn't be fun if we sacrifice everything else.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nonono, I'm not talking about reincarnation. With what I'm talking about, you won't remember anything about your past lives unless you have a psychic or something look into them for you.

According to my massage therapist, she believes I was an amazon warrior who lost a bunch of friends in a bloody war in one of my past lives, which explains why I'm afraid of making friends in this life. As for my mom, who was actually put in a trance by someone who helps people see their past lives, she was possibly a male alien well-revered. The alien part comes from the fact that this was many years ago, yet the outfit she was wearing was much more futuristic.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nonono, I'm not talking about reincarnation. With what I'm talking about, you won't remember anything about your past lives unless you have a psychic or something look into them for you.

According to my massage therapist, she believes I was an amazon warrior who lost a bunch of friends in a bloody war in one of my past lives, which explains why I'm afraid of making friends in this life. As for my mom, who was actually put in a trance by someone who helps people see their past lives, she was possibly a male alien well-revered. The alien part comes from the fact that this was many years ago, yet the outfit she was wearing was much more futuristic.
    But, those are just guesses. There aren't any real facts of it. If it were true, then how would your massage therapist know about past lives? And how would anyone know about past lives? Unless someone made it up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Because our souls have been through them, and people with enough spiritual energy can see that in our souls.

Now, why we can't remember our past lives ourselves, I'd have to ask mom about that again. But if you ask me, screw science and "fact", there are so many spiritual and metaphysical things out there that are very much possible; we're just too stubborn or skeptical to open our hearts to such things due to how we were taught.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Everything is really made up.

Even science is just a fact until newer theories prove it wrong.
    Actually science is a pile of theories either proving something right or wrong. If its proven right, it helps assure science.....I think.

Btw, anyone like my new last theme for the year? (Hopefully will be last)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I... dunno if I believe in past lives, really. I just know that I can remember this life so well, which makes-- actually, considering I think right now I'm in a really long dream, this isn't a good topic for my mind. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm not too religious. I dislike going to church and whatnot XD

Who is it in your theme anyways? Someone from Rosario + Vampire? /just guessing, I don't watch/read the series but you seem to like it right now so yeah

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    But, thats just a theory. At least science says that, but my religion believes in reincarnation.

Is it weird that I don't directly believe in anything (but I don't dismiss anything either) but whenever I try to imagine death, all I picture in my head is being born again. :/

I don't know why. Maybe that's just what I'd like to think since dying everything just stopping is..kind of depressing. :/

Heaven wouldn't be heaven for me. My heaven would be living another life in the future, because I am obsessed with seeing how to future turns out. @_@

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm not too religious. I dislike going to church and whatnot XD

Who is it in your theme anyways? Someone from Rosario + Vampire? /just guessing, I don't watch/read the series but you seem to like it right now so yeah
    I go to a Temple XD

My theme is Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index XD
    No R+V for now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back