• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    Does Sammy always talk about Sammy in the third person?

I woke up this morning with a cold, so feel pretty tired as well. I think I'll snuggle up in bed with some Lemsip with none other than a good Pokemon game!

I've finally managed to EV train a Pokemon, I even got an Effort Ribbon! So now it's time to go through the long process of reaching Lvl. 100. I've had Pokemon Pearl for 3 years and my highest on there's Lvl. 80. FTL
    I never EV'd in any of my games. I guess I'm too lazy for that
    The same with training, in Heart Gold, I beat the whole game ( except Red, I just can't beat him xs ) with all of my Pokemanz beneath level 45 .

Anyway, I'm going to get a GameBoy (either Color or Advance ) again (:
    - I had one when I was little, I can still remember being addicted to Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Crystal, but my parents sold it.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    Anyway, I'm going to get a GameBoy (either Color or Advance ) again (:
    - I had one when I was little, I can still remember being addicted to Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Crystal, but my parents sold it.

Gameboy Advance? You should be cool, and get the Gameboy SP. I used to pretend it was like a mini laptop, lol. They sell on eBay for about £5-10. I think the SP does GBA games, I can't remember now.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    Gameboy Advance? You should be cool, and get the Gameboy SP. I used to pretend it was like a mini laptop, lol. They sell on eBay for about £5-10. I think the SP does GBA games, I can't remember now.
    XD I'm just getting the cheapest one that I can find on eBay (:
    The only problem is that shipping to Belgium can be pretty expensive ><
    - and if it costs too much, my parents won't buy it xc -

Tsuna Kun.

NO$.
    Years
    I'm finally going to try and pick up a Dsi XL today.

I haven't had a DS in years, and I really miss playing the pokemon games that are exclusive to it. I plan on picking up platnium and soul silver aswell.

Wish me luck on attempting to aquire the funds for this!.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    XD I'm just getting the cheapest one that I can find on eBay (:
    The only problem is that shipping to Belgium can be pretty expensive ><
    - and if it costs too much, my parents won't buy it xc -

Do you have Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum?

I'm finally going to try and pick up a Dsi XL today.

I haven't had a DS in years, and I really miss playing the pokemon games that are exclusive to it. I plan on picking up platnium and soul silver aswell.

Wish me luck on attempting to aquire the funds for this!.

Good luck! I've also recently got Platinum version however I'm not starting it yet... not until I transfer the previous owners shiney/good Pokemon! Second hand items FTW!

I know what you mean though, I missed the games, ended up talking about how I used to love playing them. I then couldn't stop thinking about Pokemon for a week and had to pick Soul Silver up. You will enjoy it my friend.

Years
    I know what you mean though, I missed the games, ended up talking about how I used to love playing them. I then couldn't stop thinking about Pokemon for a week and had to pick Soul Silver up. You will enjoy it my friend.

Some of us are uber-cool and never really lost interest in Pokemon to the point where we missed a generation, though I didn't have the money for a DS Lite until 2008. I was playing all my games on occasion up until that point, though. ;)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Some of us are uber-cool and never really lost interest in Pokemon to the point where we missed a generation, though I didn't have the money for a DS Lite until 2008. I was playing all my games on occasion up until that point, though. ;)

8D My interest in Pokémon never faded~ My brother loses interest until a new game comes out, but not me! Even if I'm not playing the games, being in the fandom is v. fun. :D High-five!

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years

I haven't missed a generation yet, I did miss Fire Red/Leaf Green however.

I too couldn't afford the new DS models that kept coming out... until a few days ago! I finally wanted a better looking DS as the old school model didn't age well. So I traded in some old PS3/PC/Gamecube games in order to buy a DS Lite Red. It's pre-owned but looks brand new.

Before buying Soul Silver I noticed a Pokemon Mystery Dungeons game in HMV going for £5... thought I'd give it a go. It wasn't actually bad! I was expecting it to be a horrific spin-off. I haven't returned to it since getting Soul Silver, but I will one day as I didn't get too far.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    8D My interest in Pokémon never faded~ My brother loses interest until a new game comes out, but not me! Even if I'm not playing the games, being in the fandom is v. fun. :D High-five!
    Same for me (:
    I've been a Pokémon fan ever since the first games came out here - well, yeah, a year or 2 after that, they came out here when I was 2 years old ><. )

the only problem these days is that a lot of people are like 'Ohmygod, you're 13 and you still love Pokémon! aren't you to old for that ?'

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    There are lots of Pokémon fans much older than 13 XD

Nobody bothers asking me that anymore. My family is used to it and is just happy I have a hobby that isn't illegal or dangerous. My friend is like @_@ but doesn't say anything since she's used to it as well.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    There are lots of Pokémon fans much older than 13 XD

Nobody bothers asking me that anymore. My family is used to it and is just happy I have a hobby that isn't illegal or dangerous. My friend is like @_@ but doesn't say anything since she's used to it as well.
    I know, but I guess that most Pokémon fans here keep silent about it, or something. I never really told my friends, they wouldn't really understand what Pokémon is about. They do know that I like Anime and Manga ( and Japan in general, in 2 years I'm going to a study there for 5 weeks (: ) but that's all xd.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You've been playing Pokemon since 4? o___O

And wow, being 13 was terrible. So was 14. So was 15. So was 16. So was 17. Being 18 ftw.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    You've been playing Pokemon since 4? o___O

And wow, being 13 was terrible. So was 14. So was 15. So was 16. So was 17. Being 18 ftw.
    Yeah. But I couldn't speak English. And my team was completely underleveled. And I constantly looked at my trainer card since I had a big crush on Ash, and Red looks so much like him xd.

I think it's quite alright to be 13, though. Although I'm verryy insecure about myself and I can't stand older teens, because I constantly think they're talking about me xdd.

And, Charizard, what was so bad about it ? If you want to tell, I'm not forcing you or anything xD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The best part of being 18 is realising the mistakes you've made when you were younger. By this age, your outlook on the world is different, as well as your understanding, so as well as added responsibilities, you take on an entirely different mindset and notice those who make mistakes easier than you would have in the past. Though that's annoying, because I see... people who used to be how I was, which makes me wish I could change them, but then again, it's their own lives, they need to learn their own ways.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Weird. Thats what my cousin said O.o

Well, 15 for me is when I realized that the decisions I make from then on out will dramatically effect my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back