• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't care what it is, Kevin. It's amusing regardless.

Yeah, I honestly never really got into Vocaloid. I think I'll stick with my other artists, and my instrumentals.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Instrumentals <3

I love BGM so much. A good lot of the tracks I have uploaded on Fileden are pure BGM. The track in my sig. is no exception.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There have been a few BGMS that I've been wanting to change my current music into. Still debating on whether I should or not. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    /there isn't an off-vocal version of what you have now, is there?

//maybe I should redownload the two FT character song CDs and get the instrumentals uploaded

Years
    A stark majority of the music I listen to nowadays is OST music, whether it be from a videogame, anime, TV series or whatever. I'm pretty much clueless as to what all the popular songs are nowadays. ._.;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I really don't give a crap when it comes to popular songs. Honestly, none of them are really good.

Anime and video game OSTs/character song CDs all the way (b' ')b

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've been into vocaloid a lot more lately, now that I've discovered how many metal songs there are. My signature is actually just a pic I cut out of this song. lol (Am I even allowed to link these?)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I really don't give a crap when it comes to popular songs. Honestly, none of them are really good.

Anime and video game OSTs/character song CDs all the way (b' ')b

Obviously they are good if they're popular. You just don't like them. There's a difference. :P

I don't see how people can say any song is bad, you know, unless there is no real meaning to it what-so-ever. If it has one meaning, that is good, and can be seen by normal people, the song is good. But there is a difference between a song being good and actually liking it.

But that's my twisted way of thinking. I am pretty sure I am the only one to think like that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    But they're popular because the people who like them have poor taste, duh.

Idk. I just really do not like popular things. And if you say Pokemon I will whack you with a stick because that does not count.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years

Idk. I just really do not like popular things. And if you say Pokemon I will whack you with a stick because that does not count.
    Pokemon. *Grabs nearby plate to defend self*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't mind that people are entitled to their opinion, ya know? After all, it'd make me hypocritical to say I hate other peoples' opinions, because that's very much my own opinion.

Years

You must drop the "it's popular, now it sucks" attitude. You're missing out on some really good stuff. Just sayin'.

I don't know why I like this, but I do, and I don't normally like most songs from female pop rock groups:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    You know... I've never seen a (b'-')b with it's thumbs down...
    (p'-')p yey

(That was more ontopic than it seems... you guys have used like 10 of those in the last few posts. lol)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I woke up, took a bath, got ready, left for school, got to school, went to Period 1 (Energy & Power), went to Period 2 (Gym), went to lunch, went to Period 4 (Spanish) and got yelled at for being "oversmart" just because I corrected my teacher, went to Period 5 (English Honors), went to Period 6 (Geometry), went to Period 7 (Chem. Honors) got a dollar from my teacher from a bet, went to Period 8 (AP Euro) had a blast there! Then went to Spanish Club after school and then home:)

On the Anime side, watched To aru Majutsu no Index on the way from and to school :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back