• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Thriller is the only pop song I will ever be willing to listen to. My ears literally bleed if I hear rap/hip hop.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years

Seriously one of the best English songs ever. (Then again, I only listen to like... 10. lol) And now that I think about it... this is just a Japanese song that was poorly translated into English. (Either that, or they seriously suck at writing lyrics. lol)

PC went down right after I posted that... 2 hours ago. Time sure flies when you have absolutely NOTHING to do. rofl

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Bahaha, you silly little people. This is hands down the best evarrrrr.

It's just so freaking happy. lol

Last edited:

Maverick Hunter Zero

What Am I Fighting For?
    Years
    Random Note: Did you guys know that one of the main producer's of Sonic 2's music was Michael Jackson?? ...blew my mind.

Oh, and favorite OST: Final Fantasy VII

And I absolutely love the OCRemix cd.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I just recently downloaded the Bomberman Hero and Yoshi's Island soundtracks. Needless to say, I'm quite happy in the soundtrack area. Next up: FLCL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back